napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New gains

Gymjunkie38

Well my legs are growing and they got me looking rediculous tonight at the movies cause ill go weeks without wearing anything but work uniforms and gym gear going too the movies tonight tried too put on some jeans yeah epic fail not one pair will go past my thighs except the 38s and the waist is huge they look rediculous damnt

Well my legs are growing and they got me looking rediculous tonight at the movies cause ill go weeks without wearing anything but work uniforms and gym gear going too the movies tonight tried too put on some jeans yeah epic fail not one pair will go past my thighs except the 38s and the waist is huge they look rediculous damnt

Good problem to have man!

Thanks too this fucked up elbow I cant press anything heavy so ive been doing legs 3 times a week and chest only once for maintenance hoping it will heal

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

OMG. I've been having the same problem w elbow too, coming into this cycle but pain magically disappears in week5.
But look it this way, the good thing about doing legs a lot is u get your cardio and training those larger muscle groups burn more fat!![emoji1]

Yeah but also want too do shoulders and chest without feeling like someone has a knife in my elbow twisting it .

At the end of the day time under tension is all that matters and ive found some good high volume super set routines that push me past failure while staying with a weight that doesnt cause pain

At the end of the day time under tension is all that matters and ive found some good high volume super set routines that push me past failure while staying with a weight that doesnt cause pain

Pain is temporary. I know u'll get over it with proper care. Super set will get you super shredded muscle separations or at least when I'm training for competition. I'll do lots of these.

Top Bottom