napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dr Sally Power PC

Krisstan

Hi i started power pct one week ago.
So 2000 hcg e2d
100 clomid Ed
50 tamoxifen Ed

After watching new Dylan's video about hcg I realised my pct it's totally bad.
How should I taking it now ? Already took 3 jabs of 2000 hcg. I know I should stop it now. What about dosage of clomid, tamoxifen. I have arimadex proviron and cabaser too. Should I add it ?

So 2000 hcg e2d
100 clomid Ed
50 tamoxifen Ed

How should I taking it now ? Already took 3 jabs of 2000 hcg. I know I should stop it now. What about dosage of clomid, tamoxifen. I have arimadex proviron and cabaser too. Should I add it ?

that is probably the worst pct i have ever seen... fucking horrible... way too much of both clomid and novla and hcg?? in pct? and that much? wtf is wrong with "dr sally" That's no doctor, thats a complete fucking moron... that is ALL WRONG... why would you need caber in pct.. or proviron... that makes no sense whatsoever... where are you getting this nonsense? please stick around here because you literally have the worst sources of information i have ever seen and thats not an exaggeration... here is the link to buy the pct and the protocol to run... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for help Dylan. U can just tap power pct in Google. It's everywhere. I though if "dr" putting that it can't be wrong.

Thanks for help Dylan. U can just tap power pct in Google. It's everywhere. I though if "dr" putting that it can't be wrong.

im happy to help... this IS NOT your fault man... im just so fucking pissed that these assholes put this type of harmful info out there... just stick around here brother... one of the main problems people have is reading from too many different places and then they get confused because there is an abundance of misinformation out there... stick around here brother...

Thanks mate. Can I order from isarms to uk without any shipping problems ? Gonna start Your protocol from tomorrow again.

Thanks mate. Can I order from isarms to uk without any shipping problems ? Gonna start Your protocol from tomorrow again.

its not from isarms, its sarmsx.com and yes, they ship their on a daily basis with no issues bro... you will not have any problems whatsoever...

So 2000 hcg e2d
100 clomid Ed
50 tamoxifen Ed

Don't tell me you got this from Dr Sally Power. That lady knows her shit. You actually got this layout from her, or is dr sally a supp brand, or did bro at the gym tell you what dr sally told him?
So the hcg is wrong...bro 2000mg e2d ? The clomid is way too much and you are asking for side effects from that much...mood and vision problems, and tamox....totally
does not belong in pct.

If this is really from dr sally I shall faint bro!! Not one single point here is correct....that is 0 for 3. Sounds like when I pitched in college...lol

Don't tell me you got this from Dr Sally Power. That lady knows her shit. You actually got this layout from her, or is dr sally a supp brand, or did bro at the gym tell you what dr sally told him?
So the hcg is wrong...bro 2000mg e2d ? The clomid is way too much and you are asking for side effects from that much...mood and vision problems, and tamox....totally
does not belong in pct.

If this is really from dr sally I shall faint bro!! Not one single point here is correct....that is 0 for 3. Sounds like when I pitched in college...lol

loll great comparison and absolutely true... i mean this is about the worst i have ever seen... i cant believe anyone would recommend such absurdity...

Yes it's from her and it's official protocol. Before she have 10 jabs 2500 e2d... imagine how many people using it. Even in Polish forums people thinking it's a good protocol...

Yes it's from her and it's official protocol. Before she have 10 jabs 2500 e2d... imagine how many people using it. Even in Polish forums people thinking it's a good protocol...

that pisses me off so much... literally the worst protocol ive ever seen...

Top Bottom