napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GH & Peptides info

Jhawk0007

Hey guy,

Three months ago I had a pectoral major rupture doing heavy bench. Went through the whole 9yrds X-rays MRIs you name it Doc put me under the knife and found my right pec tendon snapped. I'm post surgery week two. I pray this never happens to any one ever. It's very painful and the recovery time is just outrageous. Possibilities of coming full circle and coming back 100% are not likely but bat to 90% is with in 8,9-12 months. Talked with the doc and I will be doing six month of 2-4 iu gh 5on 2 off. He also wrote me a prescription to locally administer IM igf-1 LR3 but I am having a very difficult time finding a legitimate manufacturing company. Wondering if any one has any ideas. 99% of the peptides out there igf speaking are bs. Additionally, I'll be running a SARMS stack. & pct stack with DAA
Supplements:
High grad protein 3x day with night time being casein
Multi v stack
Fish oil
Creatine mono
Glutamine
L-Arginine
Potassium
Liv 52
BCAAs
Glycerol monosterate

Main goal is to possible keep as much of what I gained from my previous cycle and of course heal my pec ASAP!

So with that being said looking for some in puts and info on legit peptides specifically igf-1 LR3.

Thanks

V/r

Hawk

Hey guy,

Three months ago I had a pectoral major rupture doing heavy bench. Went through the whole 9yrds X-rays MRIs you name it Doc put me under the knife and found my right pec tendon snapped. I'm post surgery week two. I pray this never happens to any one ever. It's very painful and the recovery time is just outrageous. Possibilities of coming full circle and coming back 100% are not likely but bat to 90% is with in 8,9-12 months. Talked with the doc and I will be doing six month of 2-4 iu gh 5on 2 off. He also wrote me a prescription to locally administer IM igf-1 LR3 but I am having a very difficult time finding a legitimate manufacturing company. Wondering if any one has any ideas. 99% of the peptides out there igf speaking are bs. Additionally, I'll be running a SARMS stack. & pct stack with DAA
Supplements:
High grad protein 3x day with night time being casein
Multi v stack
Fish oil
Creatine mono
Glutamine
L-Arginine
Potassium
Liv 52
BCAAs
Glycerol monosterate

Main goal is to possible keep as much of what I gained from my previous cycle and of course heal my pec ASAP!

So with that being said looking for some in puts and info on legit peptides specifically igf-1 LR3.

Thanks

V/r

Hawk[/QUOTE

Some questions.

1. If you have a prescription why are you not just going to your pharmacy? (Guarantee real and allot less $$$$$ if insurance covers it)
2. What Sarms Stack?
3. Where did you get your Sarms?

Hey if you are getting a script for the GH and peptide (please listen to me I know a few things about peptides) go through your doc and compounding pharmacies. You will be getting true pharma grade and yes, it really is going to help out a lot for healing you faster. You know the drill I'm sure about lifting and we have a few really experienced lifters here that have ideas on why flat bench and even incline bench are not the best ways to stimulate pectoral growth. Stick around there is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into and top notch sources.

NJBRO,

-Been calling every pharmacy/compounding pharmacy in my area and no one can order or get the IGF script filled not the gh i have that already. and trust me i wanna to save the $$$$$
-Healing Stack
- SARMSX

Stretch,

Im listening brotha! this will be my first peptide run so I'm all ears. only problem is my doc gave me the script for IGF-1 LR3 and i can't get it filled any where! I can't even find a legit pharm company. Theres all these BS 30 to 100 $ peptide companies that i hear nothing good about and there all bunk. Yeah i know the drill lol, and like i said I'm here to learn and inquire info from like minded guys!

NJBRO,

-Been calling every pharmacy/compounding pharmacy in my area and no one can order or get the IGF script filled not the gh i have that already. and trust me i wanna to save the $$$$$
-Healing Stack
- SARMSX

Ouch brother that sucks!!! Id be frustrated too.
You might want to try asking the Dr. office if they can point you in the right direction.
Also call your local hospital they may have it in their pharmacy and be willing to fill your script.
Good choice on the Sarms!!!

Domestic Pharma (a Source here) has Nords and they are amazing. As for LR3 - go visit DatBTrue and become a member and then you can access Tom's peptides store. They maybe able to help you out - there peptides are just about as good as it gets. Hope this helps - and hope you heal quick!

Domestic Pharma (a Source here) has Nords and they are amazing. As for LR3 - go visit DatBTrue and become a member and then you can access Tom's peptides store. They maybe able to help you out - there peptides are just about as good as it gets. Hope this helps - and hope you heal quick!

yes, that is extremely high quality hgh... pm iwannagofaster and he will get you taken care of...

Thanks guys. The Norditropin is the strongest GH that I've used but I've carried Humatrope, Genotropin, and Saizen. You cant go wrong with any of them.

Stretch turned me on to Datbtrue and their peptides are spot on. The TB500 is more expensive than anywhere Ive used but it works.

Top Bottom