napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Iv started Test cyp 18 days ago.. is this article correct?

LiftForPump

http://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?1519-How-long-does-testosterone-take-to-show-effects

Says it takes 5 + weeks for hormone balance.. and 3+ months to see significant gains?

IDK whats wrong with me (a lot) but I gained liek 10 pounds... but recently I feel liek i shrunk..my diet is bad because of work.. but idk I feel like one day I look good the next day I shrink. This is my first oral cycle (tried strong oral prohormones in the past) and I feel like I had better gains on the pro hormones. Im I not "on" yet?

Hold up dude what ? Test cyp but your taking pills ? I'm so confused

Time frame sounds about right but I'm confused also. What exactly are you taking?

Also, you really shouldn't be running a cycle if you don't have diet pinned down. That's crazy important.

? No I have taken prohormone cycles in the past like 4-5 years ago

Right now im on about 600 mg week test cyp

what days are you pinning ? What AI are you using and how often are you taking it ? Did you do blood test before ? Are you taking any anti-depressants ?

Im pinning every 2 days 1 cc. I am not on any AI (I was just diagnosed with trt) and was not given any although Im going to get some in the next week (I know i need some) my test levels were less than 100 when I started. no im not on anti depresants but on suboxone which is a form of opiod pain killer

Im not having any estrogen sides yet..

On a test cyp only run even at 600 Just go aromasin and start at 12.5mg e3d and adjust accordingly if you see an issue.

Anyways could have something to do with it but I'd immediately get aromasin , and really start eating right regardless of work if your environment isn't right your cycle is gonna be useless and I'm assuming sense you didn't have a AI you didn't get a pct either ?

I eat right most of the week, but like today Iv had 2 meals because I was so busy at work. Yes I know 2 meals but Im usually good eating 4-5 good meals. and No Im getting AI andd pct this week, doing research on what is the bets to get. I just started trt 18 days ago

I made a post asking if suboxone is blocking my test shots and a few people said they are on subs too and it doesnt, I think it does now

Dude you got a lot going on not gonna lie.

I think you really need to work on that diet and follow some kind of structure if you are looking to make a serious effort.

If your on trt did the doc prescribe you anything for an AI?

Dude you got a lot going on not gonna lie.

I think you really need to work on that diet and follow some kind of structure if you are looking to make a serious effort.

If your on trt did the doc prescribe you anything for an AI?

You have no idea.

No he didnt prescribe anything for AI just gave a 10ml bottle of test cyp with 3 refills

help me out, what AI and oct should I get and how to dose..?

You have no idea.

No he didnt prescribe anything for AI just gave a 10ml bottle of test cyp with 3 refills

help me out, what AI and oct should I get and how to dose..?

Well like I said. Start with aromasin. Run it 12.5mg every three days. And if you see estrogen sides or anything you can bumb it to every other day or even every day if needed.

Top Bottom