napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who has the best Turinabol?

BenDover

I've been researching a lot and I see that tbol is the best lean mass gains for an oral. Correct me if i'm wrong and if there is something better haha. But anyway I was wondering about all your experiences with different sources and who's turinabol worked best for you?! Let me know! Thanks!!

You don't need TBol for lean mass gains.. What are your stats/age/training experience/previous cycles?

You don't need TBol for lean mass gains.. What are your stats/age/training experience/previous cycles?

I don't want a ton of water retention because then I will end up losing the water post cycle and my weight will fluctuate too much. But anyway I took a Test E only cycle but ended up hurting my shoulder and took time off lifting so i'm trying to get back into it 6,3 242 15ish% bodyfat, 23, been training since freshman in hs, took it serious senior yr hs /in college, I appreciate any and all advice you can give me. Thanks for replying to the thread!

You can really establish nice lean gains with injectables such as Primo, EQ, and obviously test. I'm not a big fan of orals, but when I do its always winny on the backend of my cycle.

Although I will say I'm not a advocate of steroid use at your age. You should have no problem achieving goals at your age with what GOD has given you. I personally would leave AAS out and at the very most use SARMS.

I don't really feel like stacking a bunch of different injections but open to taking orals, I know this website is Isarms but I haven't really looked into sarms. What effects do sarms have and how do they compare to AAS?? Any recommendations?

I'm currently on my 3rd day of biotech tbol. I'll let you know 3 weeks from now lol. Running this for 6 weeks into my blast

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm currently on my 3rd day of biotech tbol. I'll let you know 3 weeks from now lol. Running this for 6 weeks into my blast

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome man! I heard it's a great oral!! Let me know how it goes!

I don't really feel like stacking a bunch of different injections but open to taking orals, I know this website is Isarms but I haven't really looked into sarms. What effects do sarms have and how do they compare to AAS?? Any recommendations?
At your age, I don't think any of us would advise you to use aas. At your age, your hpta and endocrine systems have not fully developed and you risk permanant shutdown and having to go on trt for life among other risks. Its simply not worth it. Sarms are really a much better alternative. You get all the benefits of aas but without the shutdown and side effects. It would absolutely be in your best interest to research them. Youre thinking about tbol, then why not look at lgd. That will give you nice clean gains, no water retention and theres no shutdown, toxicity, or side effects to deal with. Once you start stacking Sarms, you can really start to see huge benefits. On the aas side, just for your future knowledge, its better (in my opinion) to stack injectables then go with orals when possible. Remember all orals are methylated which means they are designed to literally beat your liver. That's very toxic and the reason why you should only run orals for short periods of time. Of course everything has a place but Injectables on the other hand are safer. For now bud, do some research on sarms. You'll be pleasantly surprised how versitile they can be.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nobody will advise you to run an oral cycle only.

If your gonna do it do it right. You shouldn't do it at 23 either btw.

If your gonna do it just do a test cycle and forget the orals.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TBol has some sides that can be tough to deal with too. There are better options but I agree with others here.

At 23, if you're not gaining, your diet or your intensity/form needs improving.

Capitalist

TBol has some sides that can be tough to deal with too. There are better options but I agree with others here.

At 23, if you're not gaining, your diet or your intensity/form needs improving.

Capitalist

What sides are those? Tbol is probably one of the least toxic of the bunch. In fact its so mild that it had a andro rating of 0. Tbol has the distinction of being the only steroid to be desighned with the athlete in mind. From what I understand whole doping programs have been designed around this compound.

What sides are those? Tbol is probably one of the least toxic of the bunch. In fact its so mild that it had a andro rating of 0. Tbol has the distinction of being the only steroid to be desighned with the athlete in mind. From what I understand whole doping programs have been designed around this compound.

Hepatotoxicity and I had hypertension... my blood pressure went through the roof.

If you worried about pinning, stick with SARMS.

Capitalist

Tbol is a fantastic compound when combined with a test dose. If you keep the Tbol dosage low the sides are virtually zero. Its when people are taking 30-60 mg per day or all at once. I like to do 10mg in the am and 10 mg at lunch. A low and maybe slightly longer run but the toxicity stays low, BP stays within or close to range and lean gains are the ones that tend to stick especially with a test base.

Top Bottom