napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Z28BLAK

Z28blak

hello all im here now, been over at evo for a while, and elitefittness,

hope all is doing well here and ill have to search around on the board see whats new.

Z28blak said:

hope all is doing well here and ill have to search around on the board see whats new.

Hey bro! Good to see you over here... I was wondering when you would make your way over but your know your always wanted and welcome here. Pm me anytime bro...

Z28blak said:

How's it going bro?! I'm glad to see you make your way over here to Adrenaline Rush. This place is like no other, and I'm sure you will really love it here. Feel free to make yourself at home. You are a big asset to our board and if you have any questions on anything just let us know!

Welcome bro. I never spent much time on evo but I was on elite for a bit. It's gone pretty quiet over there in the past few weeks.

DylanGemelli said:
Z28blak said:

Hey bro! Good to see you over here... I was wondering when you would make your way over but your know your always wanted and welcome here. Pm me anytime bro...
Thanks sir I'll get in touch today

RickRock said:
Z28blak said:

How's it going bro?! I'm glad to see you make your way over here to Adrenaline Rush. This place is like no other, and I'm sure you will really love it here. Feel free to make yourself at home. You are a big asset to our board and if you have any questions on anything just let us know!
Thanks for the kind words

Top Bottom