napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol/test cycle

meezerts

Hey Dylan! I am a HUGE fan of your videos. I was at one point a retard at 18 and wanted to hop on d-bol and test. I am glad I did not. I stumbled upon your videos about 2 years later at 20. I've grown insane amount of interest watching your videos. I hate needles, but at 22, I really am starting to lean really close towards my first cycle and I want to be as educated as I can be. I play soccer for college and in season I was always 5'7 140-145lb. I took a year off and got serious into weight lifting and ate as much as I could I tripled almost quadrupled what I could lift in some aspects going to 185lb. Around 18% bf.

I was thinking of doing this my first cycle whether it be now or in a year or 2.

Winstrol: 50mg ED (drink or tabs)
TEST: 250mg each week.

Arimidex: .5 MG EOD

I was going to run test for 2 weeks, then mix win in for the last 6weeks.

What else can I take to significantly limit my chances of any gyno or any sides.
which is what I have heard test can do to you. Also, you mentioned win can dry out joins and raise cholesterol. You mentioned what to take, but couldn't find them on your website. What were they again?

Also, nova and clomid 2 weeks after end of my cycle. At what dosage do you prefer?

THANK YOU! I want to be as safe as I can and I need someone who is knowledgeable so I don't hurt myself.

Well bro, you are jumping the gun here and getting way too far ahead of yourself. You are far too young for steroid use at this point. You are also extremely undersized. You need to work on building a good natural foundation and base before using steroids on top of being old enough. Have you looked into sarms? That's what I'd recommend to you at this point, but you Obvioulsy need to work on your diet big time. Let me know and I'd be happy to help you set up a sarms stack

I want to thank you for such a swift response. I am bigger and stronger than I have ever been in my life, I will not sit here and say I hit my natural peak, because I can feel there is SO MUCH ROOM for growth. but....I would like that extra edge and trim to about 160-165 with sub 10% bf

I was 145lb about 8-10% body fat during season.

Since i've started trimming fat from 190 this is what my diet has been consisting of

Egg whites(100calories) + 1 scoop protein 30g(200 calories)
5oz chicken - half cup cooked rice or orzo or couscous w/ 1 table spoon of BBQ sauce or hot sauce
5oz of salmon or lean beef + same carbs below + 1 table spoon of a condiment on the beef
5oz + half cup cooked rice after work out
1 scoop(30g) protein in 8oz water

I looked into Sarms, I was going to mix GW-501516 into the win cycle. If the test by itself went well for a few weeks. IE not being prone to Estrogen build up. Also, use MK-2866 with it as well in PCT with clomid and nolva and aromasin.

I would definitely consider a Sarms stack. What would you suggest?

I might not even use the Win cycle now or within a year or 2, but It will be used, I just want to be fully prepared and informed by people who are extremely knowledgeable on this topic.

Last edited:
i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I appreciate the honesty. I have watched almost if not all your videos once or twice. That video i've watched multiple times. I was not sure if everyone my age can get ED or have issues with "getting it up" or stop your growth. I have gotten much wider from 18-22 which is understandable. I was curious what else other sides you have personally seen in people my age taking 1 or 2 cycles. (i know the possible growth stopping, mental issues coming off a cycle, increased risk of gyno, and ED)

I will take the Sarms for now and see how that goes, but even at 22 I could still be at such a high risk of all those sides?

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This will tend to the goal im willing to achieve? 180-185lb 18% bf to about 160-165 sub 10% with continued strict diet + 2-4 times of cardio a week?

ive covered it a million times bro and the video did as well... i have thousands of questions to get to and im still recovering from surgery... not sure what else i can tell you... if you want to do it, then you will just have to learn the hard way..

if sarms would cause you any issues at your age, clearly i would not advise it... im the safety first guy bro...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This will tend to the goal im willing to achieve? 180-185lb 18% bf to about 160-165 sub 10% with continued strict diet + 2-4 times of cardio a week?
okay bro, im trying to be patient with you... I DONT FUCK AROUND.. when you ask me a question, i give you the very best answer that will do everything you want and more... i dont know how else to put it... i dont have the time to waste... i give it to everyone straight

Okay, I understand. I will do the Sarms stack and see how that turns out in the next 3-4 months. I appreciate your patience and all your knowledge and guidance. I will definitely take your advice and do the Sarms stack at my current age.

Okay, I understand. I will do the Sarms stack and see how that turns out in the next 3-4 months. I appreciate your patience and all your knowledge and guidance. I will definitely take your advice and do the Sarms stack at my current age.
thats the smartest thing you could have ever decided to do... keep me updated on your results and LET ME KNOW if you have questions throughout

Top Bottom