napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Wild physiques of the past

Bev was an awesome athlete and bodybuilder :cool: We got stuck watching this recently LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zsi3FXvz2g

Fair warning - the film's incredibly cheesy, and her placing despicable

2626.jpg

5-3-2013_120.jpg

f2ade-index.php.jpg

image001.jpg

arnold_supps-image.jpg

136897d1365292119-todays-bodybuilders-v3ioirl.jpg

arnold-old-school1.jpg

SERGIO+OLIVA3.JPG

well here is the girl that shook up the world of women's bodybuilding. She was the first woman to come out fully juiced. People in the audience were freaked out

Attachments

• bev1.png
    bev1.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 42
  • bev2.png
    bev2.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 42
the judges really came down hard on her and they weren't shy letting the cameras know how they felt.. maybe it was for the best in the long run though - who knows. Maybe the public needed baby steps to get womens bodybuilding in the right direction.

Just my 2c but I think Denise Rutkowski and Lenda represented killer female bodybuilding physiques when in their prime. Bev was truly awesome but it was too much too soon - kind of like when I grab my fourth plate of lamb during easter and my mrs says 'you're going to make yourself sick again you big fat phuck' ;)

middle aged fat guy said:
the judges really came down hard on her and they weren't shy letting the cameras know how they felt.. maybe it was for the best in the long run though - who knows. Maybe the public needed baby steps to get womens bodybuilding in the right direction.

Just my 2c but I think Denise Rutkowski and Lenda represented killer female bodybuilding physiques when in their prime. Bev was truly awesome but it was too much too soon - kind of like when I grab my fourth plate of lamb during easter and my mrs says 'you're going to make yourself sick again you big fat phuck' ;)

Just my 2 cents, that does nothing for me, those pictures are so beyond what a female should look like. Their needs to be a balance between Feminity and muscle mass, she has all the traits of a man and none of a women except a vagina and I am sure that has morphed into a semi penis over time.

21infantry said:

Just my 2 cents, that does nothing for me, those pictures are so beyond what a female should look like. Their needs to be a balance between Feminity and muscle mass, she has all the traits of a man and none of a women except a vagina and I am sure that has morphed into a semi penis over time.

It does fuck all for me from a personal perspective also.. The point made was that she should have placed higher than she did in that show.

21infantry said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":1n2kic2g]the judges really came down hard on her and they weren't shy letting the cameras know how they felt.. maybe it was for the best in the long run though - who knows. Maybe the public needed baby steps to get womens bodybuilding in the right direction.

It does fuck all for me from a personal perspective also.. The point made was that she should have placed higher than she did in that show.[/quote:1n2kic2g]

Well I don't know about that. The judging at the time was much better IMO and they didn't award just mass but everything in between plus maintaining a sense of feminity into the equation. I would have judged her lower then what she got. But then again the current state of bodybuilding is on the downward spiral. Its all about sculpting and beauty of the human form, unfortunately we have forgot about the beauty part of the equation the last 20 years. Arnold was a beautiful man, Coleman and Phil are just freaks and I think by the majority of people viewed as just freaks. Give me Zane, Arnie and Park anyday of the week those where some beautiful people.

21infantry said:
21infantry said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":3aancbdc]the judges really came down hard on her and they weren't shy letting the cameras know how they felt.. maybe it was for the best in the long run though - who knows. Maybe the public needed baby steps to get womens bodybuilding in the right direction.

It does fuck all for me from a personal perspective also.. The point made was that she should have placed higher than she did in that show.

Well I don't know about that. The judging at the time was much better IMO and they didn't award just mass but everything in between plus maintaining a sense of feminity into the equation. I would have judged her lower then what she got. But then again the current state of bodybuilding is on the downward spiral. Its all about sculpting and beauty of the human form, unfortunately we have forgot about the beauty part of the equation the last 20 years. Arnold was a beautiful man, Coleman and Phil are just freaks and I think by the majority of people viewed as just freaks. Give me Zane, Arnie and Park anyday of the week those where some beautiful people.[/quote:3aancbdc]

Im the first to agree bodybuilding has made a turn for the worse, and I would like it to return to it's more aesthetic (and arguably healthier) roots as much as anyone else. If my mrs looked like Bev I'd be more inclined to arm wrestle her than root her, but let's be honest, Bev should have placed higher than she did at that show from a technical standpoint given the condition of others who placed above her.

I always thought Lenda Murray was a true class athlete but I never wanted to screw her brains out for it.. It's bodybuilding and should be judged accordingly IMO. I think we might be on the same page when I say that I think guys should be marked down for the bloated guts though :)

Top Bottom