napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why the hell do these retards call us... IN LAW MISERY

44YOGearHead

I swear I hate hearing my fucking sister-in-law on speaker phone and my wife knows it... fuck me twice with a fork. Always comes in groups like piranha. First a letter from my nephew in prison 'Hey I hate to bother you but...' cool, you're in prison I can help. Just don't ask to move in after you're released. I have zero time for issues like that. Now his mother calls (the one with the recurring cancer) talking about a tea on Amazon from Asia that cures cancer. Where do these backwood Negroes get this shit from?
First you skip the Tamoxifen protocol, get the cancer back and now you're talking about tea? There's a meme for this I'm sure. My wife was like 'yeah remember my friend who you met who died? She had the exact same thing as you'. Oh my goodness pep talk straight from hell bro. So now I have two issues to divert, my nephews eventual request to stay with us after his release and every lowlife negro in the family asking me to pay for the sister-in-laws funeral so they can fight over whatever scraps they can.
Speaker phone is killing me... imagine someone talking with an obese tongue that was stung in the mouth by an Africanized Bee swarm. Add improper English, two Masters degrees and a BS... now you have the distinct pleasure of nearing her. Recall is pronounced Weecall, the word 'to' is tuh, right is pronounced white, outside is out-sigh, job is jah, understand is unnahstahn, about is bout, for is fuh... my brain is slowly deteriorating into the stains left in the quarter booth at an adult video store.

I look forward to these everyday... :)

You could make a tv show about this...

I'd be the most pitied man on television bro... then a contingent of Blacks would call me prejudiced and next thing you know it would spin into a TV game show called 'Spend a month with 66's In-Laws' where the survivor could win a $50k cash prize. No one would make it...

Hi 44

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Jesus you're such a stalker and no I'm not getting on Surespot, just posting up before I go watch a movie and crash on the coach with the wife. Get you one bro, you might like it... hell you can marry one of my old ass, grumpy dissatisfied sister-in-laws and imagine you married someone who actually looks like something and does more than call our phones asking for shit they want.

Jesus you're such a stalker and no I'm not getting on Surespot, just posting up before I go watch a movie and crash on the coach with the wife. Get you one bro, you might like it... hell you can marry one of my old ass, grumpy dissatisfied sister-in-laws and imagine you married someone who actually looks like something and does more than call our phones asking for shit they want.

meanie

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom