napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WHY don't people research before using gear?

i dont see anyone being scared to look it up on the internet whatsoever... you can research whatever you want.. it doesnt implement you for shit... what if your working on a paper for college etc.?? that doesnt even make sense... people are just flat out lazy, that's what it comes to... that as well as negligent or they just dont think... they hear something from someone and get so excited they dont even think about reprocussion, or that the person could be completely full of shit as well... sometimes when you want to do something your flat out determined to do so without considering consequences or errors etc...

Agreed, they aren't going to come after you for looking stuff up. Now if you supposedly blew up a place and they found you had looked up how to make that type of explosive, then yes it could be used against you after the fact you were already under suspicion.

Yeah that's def right. Barely anyone cares to research aas and how it works... when i started I couldn't stop researching. It interested me and I had to know as much about them as I could. So I went from lurking forums to joining forums and learning from many different individuals. I'm glad there are forums to go on and knowledge to get explored. And people that care to come on them and ask questions have my respect. People who just inject the shit in their body and don't look up a single thing about it don't have it. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to learn about them more

Shit...I'm still reading and re reading articles so I can learn, be informed and know how to recognize any potential issues. Although I'm fairly new to AAS, I've learned so much here its unreal.

Top Bottom