napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WHY don't people research before using gear?

Trenrage

I can name countless people taking gear that I personally know and my god some of the shit I hear that they do.... A girl told me she took anadrol for 4-5 months @ 10-20mg/day. Someone else took dbol only cycle. Someone else Took an anadrol/dbol cycle as their first cycle. Someone else did aas, peptides, ephedrine, clen, t3, t4 all In one cycle. Do people have fucking brains these days or are people just getting dumber? My rant is over. I'm just sick of seeing people who don't properly research before using -_-

let me tell you something... 95% or more of the users out there have less than no clue what they are doing... a very very very small fraction of users come to the forum... you get to see some of the emails i get daily posted here... it would blow your mind if you saw them all... its more than disturbing but thats what we are here for... thats the point of the forum... i know a lot of us, including myself get frustrated but these are all legitimate questions people have because they truly are clueless so its our duty to help them all... we were ALL new once, lets face it and if you go back and look at questions you had, i bet some of them would have you slap yourself... i know i do

personally im glad that the folks come on here. we are here to help them. people are too trusting unfortunately.. they "trust" the guy at the gym, they trust there" friend" who "knows how to use" etc... i would rather see 100 posts from the people that have no idea what there doing and ask questions that many folks here may think is obvious, then see none. all we can do is spread the sound knowledge and help those who do ask.

Yeah I'm glad people come on here as well to ask questions. And I see what you mean with people trusting others word. I see it all the time with people using gear the complete wrong way. It honestly can frustrate/concern me because these people can't research the science behind what they're using or any details about the compounds. Some people don't even know what an AI is. It just makes steroids look like a bad thing when people aren't using them right..

let me tell you something... 95% or more of the users out there have less than no clue what they are doing... a very very very small fraction of users come to the forum... you get to see some of the emails i get daily posted here... it would blow your mind if you saw them all... its more than disturbing but thats what we are here for... thats the point of the forum... i know a lot of us, including myself get frustrated but these are all legitimate questions people have because they truly are clueless so its our duty to help them all... we were ALL new once, lets face it and if you go back and look at questions you had, i bet some of them would have you slap yourself... i know i do

Yeah that's def right. Barely anyone cares to research aas and how it works... when i started I couldn't stop researching. It interested me and I had to know as much about them as I could. So I went from lurking forums to joining forums and learning from many different individuals. I'm glad there are forums to go on and knowledge to get explored. And people that care to come on them and ask questions have my respect. People who just inject the shit in their body and don't look up a single thing about it don't have it. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to learn about them more

Absolutely.. But if we steer one person into the right path, makes it worth it. Kind of a responsibility to those of us who know proper use to help others.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

That is what I like seeing done is helping one another... but like dylan said not too many people go on the forum. Many people I know from the gym just pop the shit and that's it. They probably listen to what their dealer says or something..

Cuz people forget the Internet exists and go by mouth to mouth. I kno a lot of people like that from where I'm from.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Yup some docs don't even know what they're talking about, I had one tell me how all Anabolics cause tumors and cancer to grow more rapidly...I think he had it confuse with IGF1 but he went on and on, and I'm there thinking about how I need to change my doctor or im going to fucking die

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Most people out there really don't know where to turn to for guidance. Many aren't even aware of the forums, so they trust whoever they get their stuff from to give the. Advice, which usually goes very badly. Outside of the forum I have been asked plenty to help people that have been in situations where they definitely did not do what they were doing...land these are just the people coming to me, which means there's a whole lot more than that out there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You realize most people when it comes to this stuff are generally retarded right?
Information is often passed through a series of bros getting destroyed as its regurgitated.

Most people arnt going to go surfing the internet for info.

This kind of stuff blows my mind. I studied the shit out of just Testosterone before my first real cycle. What sucks is when people come to me about gear and want to argue facts that their boy or dealer told them are true.

Some guys do their research,, but are only looking for the answers they WANT to hear.

For example, we all know it's not a good idea to run Dbol only cycles, or skimp on PCT, not incorporate test in your cycles etc.......BUT if you google "Anavar only Cycle" countless threads will come up with people that have done them with "success". A lot of times that's all it takes for someone to see and they think, "well if this dude can run oral only cycles and keep his gains so can I". When in reality they should be asking the questions, Can it be done? Of course it can. Are there smarter healthier ways to do it? OF COURSE there are.

Yes we were all new once. However im sure most of us here atleast did some research prior to sticking ourselves. Not during sticking ourselves or popping pills and they say oh my i need help guys.

I see so many more posts like this everyday wanting help after they already started. Or being a first timer want to run deca tren and test and asking for advice we tell them not a good idea or too young and they do it anyway

I believe it to be the general social misconception that you pop some pills inject some shit and you will be big and ripped with an 8 pack. I blame that on societies ignorance.

They dont know the research, planning, calculations on dosage and calories and macros. They dont know why we eat what we eat and when. Why we lift what we lift and how we lift it.

Thats why as u know everytime i see a guy saying my diet is perfect the first question i ask is. "Whats your asjusted BMR" usually they say oh around 2500 cause thats what ronnie coleman did. Which is untrue and even if it was that doesnt mean it works for your specific needs. And then they hit you with hey dont lecture me about diet i have a trainers cert and i know what im doing. "Well im sorry you clearly dont thats why you are here asking for help"

I just wish these kids and even the older mem who come for guidance would just leave their pride at the door and take the advice. Many more would reach their goals.

PHURIOUS

You realize most people when it comes to this stuff are generally retarded right?
Information is often passed through a series of bros getting destroyed as its regurgitated.

Most people arnt going to go surfing the internet for info.

Ahhhh BROSCIENCE!!!!

Man the stories I could tell!!!

I'm in my mid 40s and have a decent base of knowledge (mostly knowing I don't know it all).

But back in high school I was a wrestler and looking to get stronger without going up in weight.
I got the genius advice to run Dbol at 50mg a day for 12 weeks!!!!!!!
Yes friends 50mg for 12 freaking weeks!!

Did I do it? No.
But not because I thought it was unsafe more because I was scared shitless of AAS.

My point is combine youth with an eagerness to get strong/swole/whatever and it is a bad scene!

Who here in their teens didn't think they had the world figured out?
If I could go back in time I would smack myself silly!!! LOL

I think the illegal status of AAS is one of the leading causes for people not researching it properly. People are afraid they will get flagged when they search, like what happens when you search on how to poison with Arsenic or how to dispose of a dead body.

Last edited:
Its not illegal to do research on how steroids work or how to properly eat and trains. Its illegal to buy them. So whats the difference. Lol

PHURIOUS

I think the illegal status of AAS is one of the leading causes for people not researching it properly. People are afraid they will get flagged when they search, like what happens when you search on how to poison with Arsenic or how to dispose of a dead body.

Dang lol that's some sketchy shit to look up on the Internet lol

i dont see anyone being scared to look it up on the internet whatsoever... you can research whatever you want.. it doesnt implement you for shit... what if your working on a paper for college etc.?? that doesnt even make sense... people are just flat out lazy, that's what it comes to... that as well as negligent or they just dont think... they hear something from someone and get so excited they dont even think about reprocussion, or that the person could be completely full of shit as well... sometimes when you want to do something your flat out determined to do so without considering consequences or errors etc...

Top Bottom