napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why do orals fit me?

2dutch

Hello,

I'm a dutch fan of your youtube channel and have a question.
I'm in my 40's and have done some cycles since my late 30's. 6'2 and 230lbs Been lifting since my teens.
I did some oral only cycles of winny + Anavar an t-bol only. (I know your oppinion on those)
Also did 400mg test and test with winny /t-bol finisher. I always pct with nolva

My best results have been orals only! The test only just shrank my nuts ang gave me mild gyno, virtually no strength gains or mass. The other times i took test (all different brands) at around 500mg's did nothing for me until i added the orals.

Best gaines have been on a 6 week t-bol only at 60mg.

My question is how can this be? Am I super sensitive to orals or is there something else going on?

Thanks in advance,

You're probably estrogen sensitive and you're running your Test too high. If you respond great to orals run your Test at 200-250 for a base and let the orals shine.

Did you run an AI during your Test cycles?

Test is used in cycles for a base to support other steroids it's not usually used as the main anabolic. You're thinking about it the wrong way.

Some can make gains on it but there are much more anabolic compounds out there for that.

I did not run an ai with my test only cycle, i have run letro with a test -turinabol cycle.
I agree with you on the estrogen sensitive thing, i'm gyno phrone. Have had mild gyno even after T-bol only.
gyno seems to appear after cycle after pct.

Maybe i'm just weird :rolleyes:

I did not run an ai with my test only cycle, i have run letro with a test -turinabol cycle.
I agree with you on the estrogen sensitive thing, i'm gyno phrone. Have had mild gyno even after T-bol only.
gyno seems to appear after cycle after pct.

Maybe i'm just weird :rolleyes:
No you're not weird you're just inexperienced. You need to run Aromasin on cycle AND during your PCT to prevent estrogen rebound that's why you're getting gyno.

If you're gonna run a 6 week cycle use a short ester Test such as Prop so it's in and out and arguably has less estrogen sides especially for someone prone. I run my cycles for 8 weeks and I love Test Prop.

I have some arimidex for my next one. Maybe mid winter.
The estrogen rebound, I get that on test this could happen. But how is this possible on t-bol only aswell?

Thanks for the replies.

I have some arimidex for my next one. Maybe mid winter.
The estrogen rebound, I get that on test this could happen. But how is this possible on t-bol only aswell?

Thanks for the replies.
You probably had Dbol instead of Tbol. Arimidex is ok on cycle but not ok in PCT. It will not prevent estrogen rebound. Only Aromasin will. If you're running your Test lower 200-250 you probably won't need very much at all if any. I recommend having it on hand and get bloodwork.

Thanks for the advice, the test based cycles ive done all have been test-e for 12 weeks.
Have done bloodworks on a t-bol only cycle, test dropped 50% during cycle, came back quick. estrogen was on the low end but still rebound after pct.

I will get hold of some Aromasin.

i agree.. you need to lower your test dose and use an ai... you really only need 250 mg is you are very estrogen prone man and you will still get excellent results.. a lot of the issues people have are listening to that bull shit bro science out there that you need 500 mg of test to make any sort of gains, which is utter nonsense

Yep, if you are estrogen prone you need to run less test and control things with an AI.

Oral only cycles aren't advisable. I'd at least run a test base during orals

i dont even go over 250 anymore... for me personally, it just more side effects that i dont want to deal with... i let the other compounds shine

I know this is a controversial question but if a turinabol only cycle reduces my test levels by 50% (t levels went from 480 to 234) wouldn't i bounce back to normal levels faster then when I would use a test base?
The thing with test is; I notice the shutdown instantly and feel like I need more time to recover.

I'll try using around 200mg with t-bol and an ai mid winter and find out.

I've ran an oral only cycle before (Anadrol) and the gains were phenomenal but I had no sexual function for about 3 months during and after the cycle. I'm not sure what your priorities are but sex is high up on the list for me. Test should be there as solid foundation for multiple areas of function and well being. Tbol is a lot milder than Anadrol so you could probably get away without a Test base in your situation but I'd prefer to have a solid foundation during a cycle.

you were already very low at 480... when you go into pct with a test base being used, your levels are already elevated instead of just being a lot lower, which makes recovery much more difficult over the long term...

Haven't thought of it like that. So probably me having a hard time recovering after a test based cycle has more to do with estrogen then low test.
I didn't think 480 was very low in my 40's?

no, in your mid 40's, you are going to have a hard time recovering regardless for most... not everyone but clearly its harder when you get older and have ran more cycles..

Top Bottom