napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Which is best source for Proviron

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses. Am I right to say that all the sources among Phamalady Pharmacom, Hipome BGS Roids24 etc all offer proviron at about the same level of quality. Therefore it is a simply of preference?

My other question then is if price is not a factor am I better off/does it make a difference in terms of quality to purchase Bayer Schering Proviron vs the other options in terms of quality or is it simply that all the quality is the same and I am paying for Bayer Schering name

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses. Am I right to say that all the sources among Phamalady Pharmacom, Hipome BGS Roids24 etc all offer proviron at about the same level of quality. Therefore it is a simply of preference?

My other question then is if price is not a factor am I better off/does it make a difference in terms of quality to purchase Bayer Schering Proviron vs the other options in terms of quality or is it simply that all the quality is the same and I am paying for Bayer Schering name
Correct bud. Its all personal preference. You can't go wrong with any of those sources. As for pharma vs ugl, there is no real difference in my opinion as long as you have a good source. Take your pick and enjoy.

No You're paying for Bayer Schering because it's not just some ugl Proviron it's a Trusted Pharmaceutical ,,,,,,,,,,,Like All Pharmaceutical Products ##############BGS and Domestic Pharma #####################HAVE for you're
PCT, and Supports like Pfizer Caber

Last edited:
I'm using BGS right now and I really like it. (Sorry to any other sources) but on top of that I have two 100 packs of stoa proviron coming in as well from hipo. So it's your call. I can say I like BGS so far. (First time using proviron) I can and will keep you posted on if there is a difference between hipo and BGS but so far so good man.

Top Bottom