napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When does Aromasin begin to work?

Runner86

So on Jan 1 I started my FIRST CYCLE, test only at 500mg a week. I waited a little over a month then got my blood work done. Esterdiol came back at 61 ( range: 7-42). So the "arimidex" that I was using turned out to be bunk. SO, I placed an order and got some global anabolics aromasin. Which I started 2 days ago.

My question is, how long before the aromasin starts to work. Im trying to figure out how long I should wait before I go get my blood work done again. Anyone with experience????

First let me say that Global Anabolics Aromasin is good stuff so good choice. I would dose 12.5mg ed for a week then 12.5mg eod the next week and there after. After 2 weeks you should be in range or close it. 61 is not terribly high but it's high enough to cause issues and warrant attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
So on Jan 1 I started my FIRST CYCLE, test only at 500mg a week. I waited a little over a month then got my blood work done. Esterdiol came back at 61 ( range: 7-42). So the "arimidex" that I was using turned out to be bunk. SO, I placed an order and got some global anabolics aromasin. Which I started 2 days ago.

My question is, how long before the aromasin starts to work. Im trying to figure out how long I should wait before I go get my blood work done again. Anyone with experience????

What are you dosing your Aromasin? What’s are test levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My test levels were at 2900 when I had blood work done a month ago. When I got the aromasin I took 25mg the first and second day (today is the 3rd). Im thinking about doing what CBBRAM said and use 12.5 mg ed the first week, and then 12.5 eod the second week, then do bloodwork. Do you think this is enough time to put me in a therapeutic range?

i would go with that, yes.. 12.5 mg every day at least 7-10 days then drop to every other day

So if I just started this protocol 2 days ago, what DATE do you think I should go get bloodwork done?

Top Bottom