napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When do you like to inject?

Hiasdamoon

I'm a morning guy myself........used to be a prebed guy- but changed when I got divorced and could wake up butt naked and jab myself LOL....s0 AR---whats your poison? LOL

Gonna get some more talk going I get bored living solo and being clean LOL

this is PURELY mental has NO BEARING on the time of day but i just have a habit of taking them 30 minutes before cardio... ITS PURELY A MENTAL THING EVERYONE SO DON'T TAKE IT AS ANY MORE THAN THAT PLEASE! :D anything that mentally pushes you harder, by all means and for some reason i feel like that it gives me a burst... it really does not in any way but or some reason i have tricked myself to believe so...

First thing in the morning when I get up, around 4 AM works best for me. Everybody else in the house is sleeping so I don't have to worry about distractions

In the evening after my workout and shower before I get into chill mode.

In the morning as soon as I wake up. My fiancé is still sleeping which is good because she's deathly afraid of needles. Lol the first pin I did she had to leave the house to keep from thinking of it. And this way I can add a blast soon without her being nosy.

DylanGemelli said:
this is PURELY mental has NO BEARING on the time of day but i just have a habit of taking them 30 minutes before cardio... ITS PURELY A MENTAL THING EVERYONE SO DON'T TAKE IT AS ANY MORE THAN THAT PLEASE! :D anything that mentally pushes you harder, by all means and for some reason i feel like that it gives me a burst... it really does not in any way but or some reason i have tricked myself to believe so...

Ok thats pretty funny Dylan....placebo'ing yourself into better cardio.....

I inject anytime i can. Lol. Ok but seriously i do am injects as a schedule and pwo products an hour before lifting or playing ball

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Always first thing in the AM, pre-workout. Like Dylan, I feel like it gives me a boost in the gym. I do get a nice adrenaline rush from pinning every time I do it, so not 100% placebo. Plus it helps disperse the oils through the muscle if I pin pre workout. If I pin at night and am sedentary through to bedtime I will have a noticeable knot the next morning.

Hiasdamoon said:
DylanGemelli said:

Ok thats pretty funny Dylan....placebo'ing yourself into better cardio.....

hey bro, when you do 70-90 minutes a day of cardio, some days you just dont feel like it... LOL however it always gets done!

Re: RE: Re: When do you like to inject?

sweetnspicy said:
First thing in the morning before I hit the gym. Nothing wakes you up like a good needle. Lol
Lol

I like to do it right after a shower. Seems to be a nicer experience with the skin being so nice and warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:
I like to do it right after a shower. Seems to be a nicer experience with the skin being so nice and warm.

With candles and soft easy listening music and a massager?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LMFAO!!! :lol:

PHURIOUS said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That depends on the product I'm injecting ;)

Tha_waco_kid said:
PHURIOUS said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That depends on the product I'm injecting ;)

Go ahead....make love to the tren......cuddle the deca.....

First thing in the morning for me, when I'm a bit calmer. I also feel like it primes me a bit for the upcoming workout (after the 9-5 grind)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I like to pin pre workout and I like to foam roll the area before and after. Really breaks up the muscle before and spreads out the oil after. Imo

Top Bottom