napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Lmao is there anything that gearqueer hasn't tried?

cdcee8478e62c7d61a70e785378d6a7b.jpg

What a fantastic explanation he gives. They shit I tried. Sick man... I'd love for someone to question why everyone should just take their word that this berd pharm is good without any bloods. When new sources pop up on other boards they get the book thrown at them. Mass specs, bloods, how clean their lab is and shit. Now they think just saying, yeah this stuff is good is enough. Soooooooo silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at this email I got saying that someone replied to roidmass review thread, when I went to read it, it was instantly deleted.

83c062f34d8c2f9d7b7c692e246d7ee3.jpg

They already took down all the comments from Jzp. That's fucking ridiculous. He didn't even say anything bad. They are out of control over there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Berd name wasn't registered until July right, so after putting your name out there and then waiting for the product to arrive, I don't see how they could deliver product before late August at best. And who gauges a product before the cycle is over anyway.

i goggled berd extensively. the berd website wasnt put up until june 2015, all the fake websites with fake good reviews, none date back before june 2015 either. i assume that when this scam plan started to be put into works.There was no such thing of berd before june 2015. being a mod i can verify no mod used any berd pharma products until maybe late august the earliest.But wpa did start sending out free samples to mod around the end of august ( i never emailed him a list asking for anything after i found out the plan, i wanted nothing to do to the scam.. o also he never told mods straight out the plan. he just tried to say he had a good new lab comming aboard that wanted to send out gear for support/reviews, something he was never involved in before nor cared about ( like really why the fuck would he care so much? he thinks everyone is an idiot)

True. Former mod here approved.. Lol About the same time I put in for what I wanted. One bottle prop and 50 10mg Tbol.. Lol. Really. What an I going to do with that.

bros its pharma grade gear from a company thats known around the world LOL. thats what it says on the berd website.Meanwhile nobody every heard of berd pharma until last month and nothing.. i mean NOTHING of berd pharma exists on the internet before june 2015.

bros its pharma grade gear from a company thats known around the world LOL. thats what it says on the berd website.Meanwhile nobody every heard of berd pharma until last month and nothing.. i mean NOTHING of berd pharma exists on the internet before june 2015.

Berdpharmaceutical.com is an informational website that is meant only for informational purposes. This website is managed by a leading pharmaceutical company that has its presence in many countries of the world.

Our Research and Development (R&D) center has its focus on developing innovative drugs and product delivery systems. Today, we are one of the world’s most trusted pharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in over 20 countries. Our products are formulated and sold with a detailed eye on maintaining our reputation for providing high quality drugs using cost efficient processes and in compliance with international quality standards.

We are driven by highly competent and motivated teams and R&D-backed products. We will continue to educate, support, and improve lives of millions of people with high-quality drugs

I was a skeptic just like any of you guys at first but then I read this!! I'm hoping they have one of those career tabs up top soon so I can fill out an application and see if I can't get a job with this fine company that I can surely get behind. Great career opportunity's to be had for all of us I bet as this thing grows!

You guys see that steve put up a review in the review section saying theres blood work verification? I just asked him where the pictures of this blood work are, lets see if he responds or if my post gets deleted.

Those who have been around over ten years should recognize the manufacturer. Mass production bs that you can get labeled however your want. There are many low quality sources that use them.

Yep, that's nothing new. That's been around as long as there has been shady sources lol

I mean they could have don't a better job of hiding where it came from. I was like. Seriously. Make it tiny in the corner. But no.. There like.. They'll never see it! Lol

Just like the sarms1 and N2bm plugs in their fake websites? Lol

Top Bottom