napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

P
this thread is funny but to be serious for a minute. their plan is to rid everyone that questions their evil motive and that is going to be about 3/4 of their board and start over and build it up via goggle rankings that attract innocent noobs that dont know any better but to believe their lies and by their scam berd pharma.They are very desperate and will go to any length to see their plan success.Very evil man running that place over there buddy, trust me.

Have you seen all the fake websites and reviews the owner has staged with fake high reviews on berd pharma? like 10 fake websites alone.And they all advertise sarms1 and n2bm products also.He is pulling no strings here and so desperate to do this so fast, he makes it very obvious.

Just goggle berd pharma and watch all the fake websites pop up that all started to surface around june/july 2015. its sick

Ya brother, it's completely plain as day what they are doing. The sad part of it is, these new noobs they want to attract will fall for their bullshit scamming ways. All we can do is try to inform and educate to keep people away from that evil place and keep from getting taken advantage of

If enough guys spread it around diligently maybe they're google ranking can be beat or at least matched, for instance I am no meso fan but they are always pretty high up in the google rankings, they have a thread talking about berd right now so hopefully it will always show up. They may catch up the noobs in their dishonest net but any real researchers will stay away, There will be hopefully be plenty more warning threads to come. I don't know that much about google rankings or how to attain the higher ones, It's not a great advantage for us domestic guys to come up in google searches unless someone googles us directly for research, I wouldn't want anyone to find us unless they are specifically looking for us.

well there are a few berd pharma scam threads over at meso and a bunch here.. Keep bumping them up to the top OVER AND OVER, dont let them die . Everyone should do it.The higher they get in the goggle ranking the more people it will save from the scams and lies.The object here should be to save as many innocent noobs from the scams as possible ( their targets)... not just to vent fustration for our own reasons(not directed at you, this is for everyone).

That three ring circus of gearhead, muskrat, and butt luv drive me insane. Every time I read something they type I just want to punch myself on the face. They used to have a girl there that promoted the shit out of n2bm and sarms1 products and then she just disappeared out of nowhere.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Aren't they all the same person? I've lurked Evo for a bit and that place seemed so sketchy and good I never signed up there. Too much skulduggery there for sure!

well there are a few berd pharma scam threads over at meso and a bunch here.. Keep bumping them up to the top OVER AND OVER, dont let them die . Everyone should do it.The higher they get in the goggle ranking the more people it will save from the scams and lies.The object here should be to save as many innocent noobs from the scams as possible ( their targets)... not just to vent fustration for our own reasons(not directed at you, this is for everyone).
Nice job spreading the word.

Those articles over there are priceless.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You guys know how ad words and ppc works right? Lol the more you click thier shit the better trust me. All that Google rank and Google analytics costs them money.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Aren't they all the same person? I've lurked Evo for a bit and that place seemed so sketchy and good I never signed up there. Too much skulduggery there for sure!
They are ya lol. Weirdos....

You guys know how ad words and ppc works right? Lol the more you click thier shit the better trust me. All that Google rank and Google analytics costs them money.

Yea but I'm talking about in the search engine, when people Google this scam lab, threads pop up confirming the lab is a big scam to scare noobs away. With all the fake websites / good review wpa has staged. Climbing the goggle ranks might be a given by now. I'm sure more of that crap is in the works also

Yea but I'm talking about in the search engine, when people Google this scam lab, threads pop up confirming the lab is a big scam to scare noobs away. With all the fake websites / good review wpa has staged. Climbing the goggle ranks might be a given by now. I'm sure more of that crap is in the works also
Ah ha I see what you mean. Ya meso is where it's at then. That's gonna get the most exposure unfortunatly lol....

Throw it up on RX Muscle... that's evo territory but they can't do shit about it lol. Poke around at thier other boards a bit too. They have no mention of berd there yet as far as I know

Well Hurricane called it. There is now 1 approved source and the only brand of AAS it sells is beard.

Pretty sure I will be banned for my question...

"So the new application process started 3 days ago and it takes 16 days to ship but you already tested what he sent? How did that happen?"

And of course the rest of the approved sources are Sarms1 n2bm and AG. So all his brands are approved and not a single thing else.
What a sack of crap he is.

Well Hurricane called it. There is now 1 approved source and the only brand of AAS it sells is beard.

"So the new application process started 3 days ago and it takes 16 days to ship but you already tested what he sent? How did that happen?"

And of course the rest of the approved sources are Sarms1 n2bm and AG. So all his brands are approved and not a single thing else.

It's ok, any of us worth anything found some great new places to be, Leaving there brought us her, another one around this size and also to asf, now there are so many new registrations on our website and so many new orders that I can hardly get away for a few hours without getting backed up. From a business stand point getting out of there forced us not to be lazy about branching out some more and was probably the best thing that could have happened to us.

Here's the first reply...
07915f9b4814f54bf4eed1cfee1f105d.jpg

he is as predictable as a 5 year old child. The guy is complete moron

The Berd name wasn't registered until July right, so after putting your name out there and then waiting for the product to arrive, I don't see how they could deliver product before late August at best. And who gauges a product before the cycle is over anyway.

The Berd name wasn't registered until July right, so after putting your name out there and then waiting for the product to arrive, I don't see how they could deliver product before late August at best. And who gauges a product before the cycle is over anyway.
Should've been "Terd Pharmaceutical". Lol

Top Bottom