napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Gearhead told everyone that Robo gear was giving everyone horrible pip and replacements weren't being issued.

Really??

The only posts I EVER saw regarding Robo is how fucking awesome his shit is. Things happen for a reason. I think everyone is seeing the light now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ive replaced for lesser reasons

"reasons Robolics banned: no admin approval, no website, no domestic allowed"

Keep in mind I was an official listed source for over *2 years* there before banned.......
still unbelievable thinking about it

What the fuck happened. No website what sort of bullshit reason of that. Great way to get fucking caught. Fucking cunt has his head up his ass. Your a welcome.addition to AR

My favorite gearhead comment was that i was the biggest scammer ever. Ha ha. Faggot. Please.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I absolutely love the fact that nearly all of the awesome sources that were on EVO are now here at AR....frickin love it!

I'm happy that I never joined EVO. I started ready there forums from a year ago and I seen this gear guy talking mad shit. I'm from the inner city streets I can smell a rat from a mile away

That three ring circus of gearhead, muskrat, and butt luv drive me insane. Every time I read something they type I just want to punch myself on the face. They used to have a girl there that promoted the shit out of n2bm and sarms1 products and then she just disappeared out of nowhere.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BROS.. i will offer you guys 35% OFF coupon to try N2GUARD, so that means it will be only 150% over priced bros. then you can see how effective it is for any ailment bros.

BROS.. i will offer you guys 35% OFF coupon to try N2GUARD, so that means it will be only 150% over priced bros. then you can see how effective it is for any ailment bros.

You can take that coupon and ram it in your vagina.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You can take that coupon and ram it in your vagina.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
9456176939fac76f5fec02a3847dc415.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Funny thing is that we are all talking about gearhead and you have the same name lol.

I'm happy that I never joined EVO. I started ready there forums from a year ago and I seen this gear guy talking mad shit. I'm from the inner city streets I can smell a rat from a mile away

Ya man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how much of a fake scamming fuck he is

Ya man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how much of a fake scamming fuck he is

Yeah man fuk ppl who prey on amateurs and young kids to scam them is a cornball. When I use to hustle my word was my bond and I broke it for no one. This cockroach needs to be shut down but we have this forum to learn share and get what we need to reach our goals!

Ive replaced for lesser reasons

we never thought of it but you should have left there before they could make up bullshit to kick you off.But from what i was told there going to get rid of ALL domestics and tell the public they felt there were more unsafe and thats the reason why.That wouldnt have really hurt your rep at all.But i should have known better considered everything out of wpa mouth is a lie

ahh it wont hurt you much , nobody believes anything that fuxing lying idiot says anyways.He lies so much, he is like the boy who cried wolf. even when he tells the truth, nobody believes him.

My favorite gearhead comment was that i was the biggest scammer ever. Ha ha. Faggot. Please.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I actually argued with him many times about that. He was telling everyone that you were striated labs, when you were the one helping all of us that got screwed by striated. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum..SL... I had his first big order.. And it was killer.. Word is he ran out raws and just kept taking orders. I got about 2k worth.

Yeah you got lucky and ended up getting some of his overdosed shit lol. I didn't get anything from him. Phurious and BigBird took care of me and replaced it all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum..SL... I had his first big order.. And it was killer.. Word is he ran out raws and just kept taking orders. I got about 2k worth.

Ya and kept taking orders and ran w the peoples hard earned money fuck that motherfucker. I took care of it and made everyone whole for free

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom