napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's up everyone!

Dill

Hey boys my name is Dylan I'm from Canada I compete in the sabba bodybuilding federation and ufe. Been on this forum for awhile just don't post much, I just read and take in all the information to help me out so I can maybe shoot for my pro card in the next coming year.

Just thought I'd say hi and get more involved because I fucking love it. Started out on my own, figuring it all out, never had a coach or done any posing classes just learned by myself doing research, trial and error and from you guys and girls on here.

So just wanted to say thanks everyone.
Cheers🍻
Dylan

Welcome man. Nice having you here.
What's your height and weight?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks brotha! I'm 5'11 178lbs 8% body fat right now. How's my off season coming up sound to you?
15 weeks
Test e 1-13
Dbol 1-4
Anvar 4-12
Ai eod
Pct week 15-19
Clom
Nova
Ostarin
Thoughts?

Orals are running long man. You should put a break in there for sure. And run a hell of a cycle support.
What dose are we talking for test?
Sounds like you could get pretty shredded as far as your size though. What class? Physique?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

What do you think i should do man? Ya I compete
in physique. I got smoked this year in provincials I was the smallest guy up their. It's a lot of work for me to get that shredded I have to diet a lot harder than most because I just naturally hold fat and gain it easy. Looking for a good off season stack where I can bulk up and stay as lean as possible So I do t have to take 20 weeks to cut down again.

Top Bottom