napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What to do with a compromised pack!

Lol let's not fool ourselves. First of all to each thier own idc what you do but no creature was meat to harvest, burn and inhale weed.nothing about smoking anything was intended for any species.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Indians or not lol. It all starts with some dumbass willing to be abnormal.

best part of USPS? felony to open without consent, LE cant open it and so forth. The reason they find out your being mailed illegal stuff? the sounds when they shake it, any leaks or rips in the package. alot of it depends on packaging. with millions of items being processed anything that leaks is pretty evident and they are required to throw it out/open it because its hazardous if left
100% right they actually are obligated to inspect and terminate it if it leaks, or emits a vapor. It's a hazmat thing. also if the package seems to be open they are supposed to tape it back up and make sure the contents are safe.

Other than that they can't fuck with you're shit. And it's not being x-rayed or scanned.
true but weed is usually abused and is not meant to be smoked. ingesting small amounts is different, it is an herb/plant after all and it has benefits..

Human nature, no? Do aas not want to be. Abnormal?
Oh dude for sure. I'm all over being abnormal in that aspect. But not for one second do I think I was intended as a living being to inject oil into my body lol

best part of USPS? felony to open without consent, LE cant open it and so forth. The reason they find out your being mailed illegal stuff? the sounds when they shake it, any leaks or rips in the package. alot of it depends on packaging. with millions of items being processed anything that leaks is pretty evident and they are required to throw it out/open it because its hazardous if left
You are absolutely right brother. Very valid points made. Another reason to pay close attention to how your source ships to you, packaging, etc

I spent twenty days in an Adult Cor. facility for one days dose of methandrostenalone so when they say they dont want the little guy, i say bullshit.
I got pinched for felony position and later it was changed to be dropped in court in exchange for rehab and supervised probation. So yeah, they might not actively search it out but if it happens that they catch it, a dick cop can ruin your record.

I completely understand that, and he said as much. Contrary to popular belief he also stated that most small packs even if detected domestically at most is seized and destroyed, aka lost in the mail and then they watch for about 6 months. Just throwing some stuff out there for those worried. The focus of LE is not on AAS, its hard to detect its a niche product, it doesn't destroy communities. I just like to cover all my bases and thought that I could pass some information that I paid for.

They don't watch shit. I've had packs remailed to the same address, from the same address 1 week after receiving the live letter and I'm here to tell the tale.

Where do ppl come up with this shit?

I spent twenty days in an Adult Cor. facility for one days dose of methandrostenalone so when they say they dont want the little guy, i say bullshit.
I got pinched for felony position and later it was changed to be dropped in court in exchange for rehab and supervised probation. So yeah, they might not actively search it out but if it happens that they catch it, a dick cop can ruin your record.

Yes that is true. There's always going to be isolated cases like this. But if you don't give them a reason to go after you, it should never be a concern

Yes that is true. There's always going to be isolated cases like this. But if you don't give them a reason to go after you, it should never be a concern

Actually if you think about it, common sense goes a long ways. Don't carry it on you, don't sell to kids, don't be envolved in other highly scrutinized illegal activities. Pretty simple formula is you think about it. If you get popped otherwise you have some really bad luck, and was most likely stumbled upon more then anything else.

Top Bottom