napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What to do with a compromised pack!

21infantry

As you all know, I am pretty catious in nature. So I want to absorb as much info as possible. So I had a sit down with a lawyer who has been on both sides of the fence. Guy basically told me, if you feel something is not right, don't pick up the pack and under no circumstances do you sign for a pack. Possesion is 9/10ths of the law. by accepting the pack you have possession, if you don't sign for it opening the package up gives you possession. The Government needs you to have possession for the most part to prosecute. Otherwise they need to actually do some investigating to prove it was you and that's costly and time consuming. They already know what is in the pack most likely or they wouldn't be going after you, it matters on the quanity for the most part if they will pursue it. Anybody else have anything else to add.

Govt dont care about the guy ordering a tine amount of personal use they wouldnt even waste the resources. They want the big fish

PHURIOUS PHARMA

There's lots horror stories about controlled delivery etc.. But like Phurious said. These ain't run of the mill users. These are guys buying kilos raws, rec drugs draw attention, etc...

I completely understand that, and he said as much. Contrary to popular belief he also stated that most small packs even if detected domestically at most is seized and destroyed, aka lost in the mail and then they watch for about 6 months. Just throwing some stuff out there for those worried. The focus of LE is not on AAS, its hard to detect its a niche product, it doesn't destroy communities. I just like to cover all my bases and thought that I could pass some information that I paid for.

Youre a pro of course your not. For the first time guys it can be a pretty nerve racking experience. I bought some weed back in the day when I was in High School I have no experience in this department. But being aware of what to do if and I say if something does go wrong its best to have some knowledge on your side.

There's lots horror stories about controlled delivery etc.. But like Phurious said. These ain't run of the mill users. These are guys buying kilos raws, rec drugs draw attention, etc...

Its funny that you said that, because this guy is based out of Phx where some bust went down just a while ago. Its believed that it wasn't the AAS that drew there attention but other shady stuff that was going down. And after doing some investigating they found out that the main deal whith these guys was AAS distrubitors and makers.

As you all know, I am pretty catious in nature. So I want to absorb as much info as possible. So I had a sit down with a lawyer who has been on both sides of the fence. Guy basically told me, if you feel something is not right, don't pick up the pack and under no circumstances do you sign for a pack. Possesion is 9/10ths of the law. by accepting the pack you have possession, if you don't sign for it opening the package up gives you possession. The Government needs you to have possession for the most part to prosecute. Otherwise they need to actually do some investigating to prove it was you and that's costly and time consuming. They already know what is in the pack most likely or they wouldn't be going after you, it matters on the quanity for the most part if they will pursue it. Anybody else have anything else to add.

This is why most people ship with USPS. No signature required. Nothing really admiting possession either. Only reason why they would go ater you is if they are on the trail of a bigger fish... I let things go to post office all the time or me to go pick up in person. They dont have time to wait around there for me. I also make very detailed mental notes of my surroundings wherever I am. It just habbit. I have been in these situations before. I know what to look for. Vehicals, mail behavior, ect... Im pretty observant in nature.

I am close with my sources as well so if something is ever out of the norm I know imediatly. Even lets say you go pick it up... Its not signed for. Your not admitting receipt of the contents. Your simply getting youre mail. What people sent you is on them not you.

This is why most people ship with USPS. No signature required. Nothing really admiting possession either. Only reason why they would go ater you is if they are on the trail of a bigger fish... I let things go to post office all the time or me to go pick up in person. They dont have time to wait around there for me. I also make very detailed mental notes of my surroundings wherever I am. It just habbit. I have been in these situations before. I know what to look for. Vehicals, mail behavior, ect... Im pretty observant in nature.

I am close with my sources as well so if something is ever out of the norm I know imediatly. Even lets say you go pick it up... Its not signed for. Your not admitting receipt of the contents. Your simply getting youre mail. What people sent you is on them not you.

Exactly that's why they do everything possible to make you open the package, now you have possession. A guess a old trick is they will confront you and ask you to open the package, after all its a officer of the law telling you to do something. Don't do it, if they want to open the package let them open the package.

I used to be paranoid to but now i dont give a fuck lol. Another tip for you too is dont go up to youre house other wise they will try to come search your shit. Take your mail to your car and drive some where you can bottle neck them.

I got hit by ATF when I was 18 or a gun I wasnt supposed to have in california lol. I learned many things from that little experience.

why are you so worried about picking up a package? i mean like others said 99% of the time they dont care about a buyer buying 1 cycle via mail order.But i suppose their could be exceptions

Brak pieniędzy jest punktem, z którym boryka się prawie każdy człowiek. Pewno wszystka pani odnalazłaby się jak w formy, w której pragnęła szybko zdobyć pewną kwotę pieniędzy, wchodzącą jej świeże dane finansowe. Z pomocą w takich postaciach przynosi nam duża pożyczka przez internet.
Możliwość dokonania chwilówki online więc dla sporo pań sposób w wyjątkowo poważnej sprawy. Aby zyskać dług w klasycznym banku należy poświęcić bardzo więcej momentu na załatwienie wszystkich formalności, oraz nie zawsze uda się taką pożyczkę uzyskać. Możliwość przyjęcia przez internet chwilówki online znacznie ułatwia całą historię. W grupy sukcesów nie potrzebujemy dostarczać zaświadczenia o zarobkach ani innych dokumentów, których kupienie czyta niewiele czasu. Cała forma jest silna, i w dodatku wypełnić wniosek kredytowy ważna w wartościowym dla nas czasie, niezależnie z chwile dnia i nocy. Szybka pożyczka przez internet wprowadza nam gwarancję, że pożyczone pożyczone pieniądze błyskawicznie znajdą się na lokalnym koncie dodatkowo będziemy umieli z nich użyć.
Jest kilka portali umożliwiających porównanie prostych na rynku szybkich kredytów poprzez internet. Najlepsze chwilówki online zebrane są zwyczajnie w optymalne rankingi - wyraźne i proste do przejrzenia i porównania. Warto zajść taką kartkę także przedstawić się spośród jej zawartością przed podaniem opinii o aktualnym, gdzie uzyskamy pożyczkę. Zdecydujmy się na pożyczkodawcę oferującego najlepsze chwilówki online.
Taka mocna pożyczka przez internet rozwiązuje dużo problemów. Niezależnie od aktualnego gdzie istniejemy także na co chcemy pieniędzy - najlepsze chwilówki online zazwyczaj są na wybranie ręki. Wystarczy tylko posiadać danie z wstępem do internetu - na model laptopa bądź choćby telefon komórkowy typu smartfon. W każdej chwili, w każdym mieszkaniu - szybka pożyczka poprzez internet posłuży nam w gorącej sprawie materialnej także przy niespodziewanych wydatkach. Gdyby cierpimy taką konieczność toż warto zaczerpnąć z takiej drodze.
fajna strona

^The answer is clearly N2GUARD !

why are you so worried about picking up a package? i mean like others said 99% of the time they dont care about a buyer buying 1 cycle via mail order.But i suppose their could be exceptions

I'm not, okay maybe a little bit. Its just my nature to be as careful as possible, unkowns you know

I'm not, okay maybe a little bit. Its just my nature to be as careful as possible, unkowns you know

ya those will always exist though and never go away so I would not use steroids if its a true concern.... Secure email, bitcoin, PO boxes... none o that can help you if they want you. Shit the post office knows me by name now lol. There was a month where I was getting almost a box a day. I had a lot of stuff going on so it got a little crazy.

Id be more worried about getting struck by lightning. Also what state are you in? That has a lot to do with it too.

ya those will always exist though and never go away so I would not use steroids if its a true concern.... Secure email, bitcoin, PO boxes... none o that can help you if they want you. Shit the post office knows me by name now lol. There was a month where I was getting almost a box a day. I had a lot of stuff going on so it got a little crazy.

Id be more worried about getting struck by lightning. Also what state are you in? That has a lot to do with it too.[/QUO

From AZ but its not going there

no signature everrrr. and maybe im old school but write "return to sender" on it and dont open for a while..PO box wont help unless you have fake iD, it goes on your credit report as an address.. bad idea to give a post office fake id ... I personally wouldn't deal with someone who uses a method that needs a signature..

Id be more worried about getting struck by lightning. Also what state are you in? That has a lot to do with it too.[/QUO

From AZ but its not going there

Nice. Have you looked into the state laws yet to see what constitutes a misdemeanor or a felony? I'm in Texas and its fucking brutal. They dont like our kind around these parts. mmmhhhmm

Top Bottom