napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your test:tren ratio?

[/quote]
How do you view my theory[/quote]

And your theory is 100% accurate.. If guys actually control their estrogen properly the chances of them getting prolactin related side effects are extremely low.. But for some reason guys who run 500+mg of test seem to think that is doesn't aromatize or something?? I've never even ran test over 500mg in any cycle in my life and funny I've never had an estrogen or prolactin related side effect..

Then you have the guys who run test deca at 500/500 or even higher and simply wonder why they experience this and that on cycle, post cycle, rebound, etc. Low test is the way to go in pretty much every cycle in my opinion but that's just me personally and my body

Running 800mg test, 450 tren e, 300 mast e, 900 eq right now...so far the only sides are a few zits and shortness of breathe. ...a little lethargy...going to drop the test to 600 tren to 300..eq to 600 and up the mast to 400 in 3 weeks and finish the cycle at that protocol for 10 weeks. ..I'll continue my cruise at 400mg test a week. This is all an experiment to see how my body responds with high and low compounds. ..stay tuned

Re: RE: Re: What is your test:tren ratio?

BLOODLINE said:
Running 800mg test, 450 tren e, 300 mast e, 900 eq right now...so far the only sides are a few zits and shortness of breathe. ...a little lethargy...going to drop the test to 600 tren to 300..eq to 600 and up the mast to 400 in 3 weeks and finish the cycle at that protocol for 10 weeks. ..I'll continue my cruise at 400mg test a week. This is all an experiment to see how my body responds with high and low compounds. ..stay tuned
Interesting dosage choices, and cruising at 400 test is pretty high man

And your theory is 100% accurate.. If guys actually control their estrogen properly the chances of them getting prolactin related side effects are extremely low.. But for some reason guys who run 500+mg of test seem to think that is doesn't aromatize or something?? I've never even ran test over 500mg in any cycle in my life and funny I've never had an estrogen or prolactin related side effect..

Then you have the guys who run test deca at 500/500 or even higher and simply wonder why they experience this and that on cycle, post cycle, rebound, etc. Low test is the way to go in pretty much every cycle in my opinion but that's just me personally and my body[/quote]
Goes to show everyone's different. I usually run test much lower than 500 and I still get more prolactin issues than estro. DAMNED hormones!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you have the guys who run test deca at 500/500 or even higher and simply wonder why they experience this and that on cycle, post cycle, rebound, etc. Low test is the way to go in pretty much every cycle in my opinion but that's just me personally and my body[/quote]
Goes to show everyone's different. I usually run test much lower than 500 and I still get more prolactin issues than estro. DAMNED hormones!!

BLOODLINE said:

Man, that's some crazy dosing right there bro. Im a believer in letting your other compounds shine, and your test is damn near over shadowing your entire cycle. To each is own though.

Re: RE: Re: What is your test:tren ratio?

JackSteel said:
Goddamnit wtf is up with quoting

It's an ongoing issue since day one, but it is going to be addressed at some point

This is a prime example of why you have the name Wizard because this is PERFECTLY said bro... Seriously, exactly how I view it... I honestly never go over 350 mg of test and generally stay at 250... Running it at 250 now with high tren has been amazing with no issues at all... Its perfect... I don't understand when I see comments about estrogen problems from a gram of test and high dbol or deca... I mean, what exactly was the expectation? Not to mention, when your running tren, you are obviously increasing blood pressure and so what would the presumption be from high estrogen along with it? so let's say you are running 300-400 tren or even 500 and 750 - 1000 test, fuck even 500, your definitely at a much higher rate of estrogen conversion, which is definitely increasing blood pressure as well, so your getting it from estrogen and tren at the same time... That doesn't sound too pleasant to me, but what do i know? I prefer to go the safer route on that...

JackSteel said:
How do you view my theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yeah I was reckless with my deca cycle and just decided to do my own thing and I had a bad experience. Im starting to think my caber was bunk or underdosed when I ran it so I believe prolactin shut me down libido- wise. Had a bit of sensitivity early on but ten knocked it out with some masteron. I had test at about 600. Although I was on aromasin too so I dunno... Lol fuck I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong that cycle. I'm sure there was a bunk product in there somewhere though.

Top Bottom