napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is achievable on Sarms

Seriously I didnt mean to act like prick but it seems like everybody is avoiding this topic so I wanted to just express myself what I really want...What physique can I expect feom sarms...and what is the real potentiall of sarms...Thats all...I know myself the wuestion itself is ridiculous but I dont want to know anything exact like you van gain 10.384848383kg mlean muscle and you are gonna look like this guy...I just wanted overview
okay, i understand where you are coming from but you are still missing the point here bro... you are not indicating which sarms you want to use here? or, if you give me a specific goal you are after, i can recommend you a stack as well as tell you what to expect but what you run is going to dictate what you can get from them... clearly some are more suitable for fat loss, or aesthetics or size, etc...

Dyllan , now that you can see my current form , I want to look like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxQhTIyCYAASp18.jpg. What stack do you think would be the most optimal? Or stacks because I dont think I will achieve that physique with one stack.

No bro you denfitely wouldn't achieve that in one stack or cycle no matter what you'd run. That takes YEARS of hard work, and comparing yourself to someone else saying you want to look like them is not constructive at all. You need to look in the mirror on concentrate on besting that guy every day

Dyllan , now that you can see my current form , I want to look like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxQhTIyCYAASp18.jpg. What stack do you think would be the most optimal? Or stacks because I dont think I will achieve that physique with one stack.
s4 FOR SURE is something you want to go with... i would start with GW501516, S4 and RAD140... you are getting strength, lean muscle, endurance, fat loss, explosiveness and you are going to feel fucking great... it will take a few cycles to get to that level and it will take A LOT of dedication and discipline with diet and training but sarms will put you in a position to achieve FAR more than you ever could on your own... you couple the intense work with sarms and you are well on your way... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off (Discount Page)

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What about the other cycles after this one on my road to that physique? Should I just repeat it over and over again or add lgd for example...Rick Rock..I know I should not be chasing somebody's else physique but for me its just better. I feel more motivated when I have specific goal.

What about the other cycles after this one on my road to that physique? Should I just repeat it over and over again or add lgd for example...Rick Rock..I know I should not be chasing somebody's else physique but for me its just better. I feel more motivated when I have specific goal.
im going to teach you something brother... DO NOT be looking about or thinking about a next cycle when you haven't even started your current one.. you focus on what you are doing NOW... once you get 3/4 the way through, just let me know bro and i will help you with your next one... NEVER look that far ahead... its a major mistake often made... focus on the task at hand... im always going to help you, so dont worry about it

im going to teach you something brother... DO NOT be looking about or thinking about a next cycle when you haven't even started your current one.. you focus on what you are doing NOW... once you get 3/4 the way through, just let me know bro and i will help you with your next one... NEVER look that far ahead... its a major mistake often made... focus on the task at hand... im always going to help you, so dont worry about it

Exactly.. consistency everyday.. one day at a time. You eat an elephant one bite at a time.

Exactly.. consistency everyday.. one day at a time. You eat an elephant one bite at a time.
i understand why people tend to do it but its a mistake... i know how exciting it is etc but you MUST focus on the NOW when it comes to your cycles... results change, goals change etc... you also need to focus on the task at hand at all times...

Yeah, I understand what you mean by that...my problem is that before I do something I want to know the whole process...which can be kind of annoying for somebody...But on the other hand, I know what should I do and expect. I am waiting for lgd and gw now and then I will start. The only problem is that I am living in Denmark and I will go visit family on 4.4 to 21.4 by plane and I have just carry on lugagge. I dont know if I can bring two bottles of sarms with me on plane. If not I will just start 21.4 when I come back to Denmark. But I wanted to start ASAP to have form for summer :/.

Yeah, I understand what you mean by that...my problem is that before I do something I want to know the whole process...which can be kind of annoying for somebody...But on the other hand, I know what should I do and expect. I am waiting for lgd and gw now and then I will start. The only problem is that I am living in Denmark and I will go visit family on 4.4 to 21.4 by plane and I have just carry on lugagge. I dont know if I can bring two bottles of sarms with me on plane. If not I will just start 21.4 when I come back to Denmark. But I wanted to start ASAP to have form for summer :/.
its hard to say with international flights... its fine here but i cannot say with certainty for over there

This is entirely too impossible to answer correctly. I would venture to say you could achieve a physique like that naturally if you worked hard enough. Sarms are like steroids.....just tools in the shed to assist you in achieving things that you are already doing correctly.

There are guys 100% natural that look better than that guy, and there are guys I know that have ran truckloads of steroids for years that look like shit. This is all pointless to speculate on

We know what we can expect from a cycle in terms of gains and an incredible physique takes many YEARS of hard work, with or without anything

Couldn't have said it better.. Genetics, commitment, and work ethic are the biggest factors above all.

I would say mainly genetics. You can achieve great things if you have great work ethic, nutrition, suplements, but if you dont have genetics....you re doomed :D

I would say mainly genetics. You can achieve great things if you have great work ethic, nutrition, suplements, but if you dont have genetics....you re doomed :D
thats completely untrue.. ive worked through all the bad genetic areas i have and i know so many else that have... its just far more difficult and takes years and years to figure out but you are far from doomed... i dont want people reading that and thinking thats true when its not... does it make it more difficult, yes but doomed, fuck no

Bro sarms are strong no doubt you can achieve alot on them no doubt but obviously they aren't as strong as anabolic steroids like tren but either way only time can tell and if u put in enough effort I guarantee u u will achieve alot

Exactly genetics aren't everything you can still achieve an impressive physique with below average genetics

This is entirely too impossible to answer correctly. I would venture to say you could achieve a physique like that naturally if you worked hard enough. Sarms are like steroids.....just tools in the shed to assist you in achieving things that you are already doing correctly.

There are guys 100% natural that look better than that guy, and there are guys I know that have ran truckloads of steroids for years that look like shit. This is all pointless to speculate on

We know what we can expect from a cycle in terms of gains and an incredible physique takes many YEARS of hard work, with or without anything

I got halfway through this thread & didn't need to read anymore.Thanks RickRock. :thumbup:

It all comes down to what PEDS are for.They are FOR a person who already has reached his/her physical limit & would like to take it a step or two further.Period!amiwrongbro?

Top Bottom