napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WHAT ABOUT THIS- STANOZOLOL 2mg

big juice daddy

hello everyone. I want to know something, actually a friend of mine is using a pharma grade drug name NEURABOL it s actually stanozolol 2mg capsule, and he is just 18 years old, and had lifting from 2 years. generally he is taking 2 to 4 mg of stanozolol a day means 1 to 2 capsules a day, and he generally do 4 weeks cycle and then off 8 to 10 weeks off then start again. and he never experienced any kind of side effects like, suppression, hair loss, toxicity, acne etc. benefit wise what I notice his bone mineral density is slowly increasing and small and constant increasing his hard muscles..
doctors prescribed this drug to treat inflammation of blood vessels like Bechet's syndrome, certain allergic conditions, osteoporosis, anemia and breast cancer.
so my question is-
1.how u look this thing is this good or bad or normal.
2.does he suppressed his natural testosterone even by this small tiny dose for a short time like 4 weeks.
3.does he stunt his natural growth.

Please give me ur feedback.

The amount he is taking, if it correlates to a stanzolol dose, is quite off.

1. bad, he's too young and no test base
2. correct, he will at least have some suppression.
3. Potentially.

This sounds like a totally bunk product. He shouldn't be taking anything at his age and yeah that's nowhere near a working dose. Tell him to stop taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello everyone. I want to know something, actually a friend of mine is using a pharma grade drug name NEURABOL it s actually stanozolol 2mg capsule, and he is just 18 years old, and had lifting from 2 years. generally he is taking 2 to 4 mg of stanozolol a day means 1 to 2 capsules a day, and he generally do 4 weeks cycle and then off 8 to 10 weeks off then start again. and he never experienced any kind of side effects like, suppression, hair loss, toxicity, acne etc. benefit wise what I notice his bone mineral density is slowly increasing and small and constant increasing his hard muscles..
doctors prescribed this drug to treat inflammation of blood vessels like Bechet's syndrome, certain allergic conditions, osteoporosis, anemia and breast cancer.
so my question is-
2.does he suppressed his natural testosterone even by this small tiny dose for a short time like 4 weeks.

That's a ridiculously low dose that will do nothing for him but shut down his natural production and fuck him up. He should not be using anything at all at his age. There are a number of things that can happen, and he needs to drop that shit ASAP before he really is doing nothing but harm here

there is literally not ONE good thing about this... this is absurdity... i am at a loss on it... nothing surprises me anymore but they certainly frustrate the fuck out of me

That's a ridiculously low dose that will do nothing for him but shut down his natural production and fuck him up. He should not be using anything at all at his age. There are a number of things that can happen, and he needs to drop that shit ASAP before he really is doing nothing but harm here
^ This. Nothing good will come with him screwing around with this stuff and clearly theres a huge lack of knowledge so hes just going to ruin himself.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Lol How did you notice " his bone mineral density is slowly increasing"????? Lol did you measure his bones with an xray?

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

so my question is-

where the heck did you get 2mg capsules of winny? that doesnt even make sense..

how do you know his bone mineral density is increasing?? that makes no sense at all bro..

1. BAD, hes too young for steroids AND this product sounds BUNK
2. yes he can still suppress his natural TEST
3. he can possibly stunt his growth yes

Another "my friend" is doing xxxxxx

Tell your "friend" to log on and get info straight from the horses mouth
If he doesn't care neither should you
If your friend is actually YOU.... grow a pair and ask for yourself

so my question is-

How in the hell are you noticing his bone mineral density increase? Is this a joke?

i would also like to know where 2 mg winstrol is from?? lets just say thats failry uncommon... =)

Uncommon? I'd say unheard of. Still think the product is complete bullshit. Who the fuck would even want 2mg of winstrol, what the fuck is that going to do for anyone. That's a nice sized dose for a fucking hamster maybe.

Uncommon? I'd say unheard of. Still think the product is complete bullshit. Who the fuck would even want 2mg of winstrol, what the fuck is that going to do for anyone. That's a nice sized dose for a fucking hamster maybe.

2 min on google would of shown you it's a legit Pharma drug
Used for a variety of medical conditions

Ie:
Stanozolol dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Angioedema:
Prophylactic use to decrease freguency and severity of attacks of hereditary angioedema.

Initial dose: 2 mg orally 3 times a day.

2 min on google would of shown you it's a legit Pharma drug
Used for a variety of medical conditions

Ie:
Stanozolol dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Angioedema:
Prophylactic use to decrease freguency and severity of attacks of hereditary angioedema.

Initial dose: 2 mg orally 3 times a day.
Exactly what I was thinking....

Top Bottom