napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What a service

Biglexi

Guys just to let you know what a great service robo provides!!!! I got scammed by Xeno but that's for another day and different thread. So I scrambled some extra money and got in touch with robo who told me how to make a payment and he already knew about my situation from my man TX Terror!!! He is my man here. Anyway I sent my payment Thursday and today being Monday the package arrived from robo with extra stuff in it to make up for what I've lost on my deal with Xeno. What a stand up guy. I can't tell you how impressed I am with him and the service he provides. Turn around time is awesome quick and no bs what so ever. Thank you robo. Gear is AWSOME painless u don't even feel it go in!!! Also my man Terror took care of me too. Thank you brother. Really those guys didn't have to do anything. Take my word for it. They are very trustworthy and customer service is next to none. They have a loyal customer in me that's for sure. Now let's go and get that pro card!!!

That's fucking awesome! Way to step it up Robo. I love reading this kind of stuff.

It really was!!!! Bro I'm in awe over this I really am!!! He has a customer for life here that's for sure

Guys just to let you know what a great service robo provides!!!! I got scammed by Xeno but that's for another day and different thread. So I scrambled some extra money and got in touch with robo who told me how to make a payment and he already knew about my situation from my man TX Terror!!! He is my man here. Anyway I sent my payment Thursday and today being Monday the package arrived from robo with extra stuff in it to make up for what I've lost on my deal with Xeno. What a stand up guy. I can't tell you how impressed I am with him and the service he provides. Turn around time is awesome quick and no bs what so ever. Thank you robo. Gear is AWSOME painless u don't even feel it go in!!! Also my man Terror took care of me too. Thank you brother. Really those guys didn't have to do anything. Take my word for it. They are very trustworthy and customer service is next to none. They have a loyal customer in me that's for sure. Now let's go and get that pro card!!!

This type of feedback is amazing to hear. Big ups Robo!
On a side note, I know Phurious has gone way out his way to get people whole after being scammed by shady operations. Another testament to the quality of sponsors here at AR. Going above and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes xmas came early here in biglexis house!!!! I better open up my chimney wider this year because there will be a lots of packages coming here from robo from now on!!!! It's good to hear about Phurious too. Now we have at least three names here that we can count on for sure. We have a great family here and I know that time will come that I will pay it forward and that's the only right thing to do.

robo is the man and as good as they come . its guys like this evo is trying to ruin the repuation of,, out of pure greed. dont allow it

Terror !!!!! You are a stand up guy yourself also!!!!!! Let's not forget that!!! You took me under your wing when you didn't have to and for that I will be always greatful. Great service advice and friendship from both of you that I will never forget. Let's keep this community grow here and support each other. It's too bad that we have to be "underground" like that but at least we have that going on for us. There is a lot of great info here that we all can benefit from.

Top Bottom