napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Were You Stupid If You Believed The Liver King Was All Natural?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
This is an excellent video! I really enjoyed this and listening to your insight and I absolutely agree with you!

I try to be mindful of the tendency to think, "Everyone bigger than me is on enormous amounts of gear", but this dude was Rich Piana kind of big (May he find peace in his next existence).

I haven't spent much time looking at his videos, but what I have seen has not been informative as far as training and diet go.

I'll stick with Dylan videos and this site for guidance on physique development.

"It's the only way to be sure..."

I try to be mindful of the tendency to think, "Everyone bigger than me is on enormous amounts of gear", but this dude was Rich Piana kind of big (May he find peace in his next existence).

I haven't spent much time looking at his videos, but what I have seen has not been informative as far as training and diet go.

I'll stick with Dylan videos and this site for guidance on physique development.

"It's the only way to be sure..."
TRULY appreciate you bro! Hope all is well!

Top Bottom