napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Welcome from Phurious Pharma

Wetworks

On behalf of the Phurious Pharma Team...I'd like to say welcome to everyone and thank you for having us on AR! We are very excited for the future of this board and know it will pioneer a new standard for the bodybuilding community.

Are you an athlete in need of that extra edge during your workout, game, match or competition? Phurious Pharma works for people who take pride in their bodies and physical performance. People from all over the world come to us to find healthy, high-performance oral and injectable products created with the best ingredients in the industry. We take pride in every bottle and capsule, and we monitor the ingredients that go into every single package we sell. Our dedication to anabolic transcends business and reaches out to those who have a similar passion for performance and athletics.

Come get phurious with the best athletic products on the market! We focus on quality and making sure our customers receive the results they desire!

You are more than welcome to contact us if you have any questions.

Wetworks said:
On behalf of the Phurious Pharma Team...I'd like to say welcome to everyone and thank you for having us on AR! We are very excited for the future of this board and know it will pioneer a new standard for the bodybuilding community.

Are you an athlete in need of that extra edge during your workout, game, match or competition? Phurious Pharma works for people who take pride in their bodies and physical performance. People from all over the world come to us to find healthy, high-performance oral and injectable products created with the best ingredients in the industry. We take pride in every bottle and capsule, and we monitor the ingredients that go into every single package we sell. Our dedication to anabolic transcends business and reaches out to those who have a similar passion for performance and athletics.

Come get phurious with the best athletic products on the market! We focus on quality and making sure our customers receive the results they desire!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush... We are all very lucky and pleased to have such a class organization here... Thank you for being here and we truly look forward to having you on the forum... I just started some Phurious EQ, which looks damn nice if I may add, so I will keep you updated on it.. 800-1000 mg week should do it! :D

DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush... We are all very lucky and pleased to have such a class organization here... Thank you for being here and we truly look forward to having you on the forum... I just started some Phurious EQ, which looks damn nice if I may add, so I will keep you updated on it.. 800-1000 mg week should do it! :D

We welcome the feedback especially from an individual such as yourself Dylan!

800-100mg a week can't go wrong mate.

Wetworks said:

Can't wait to try out some of your gear!

Step on up. Happy to help u achieve your gains

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom