napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wake up and be something you lil' bitch...

44YOGearHead

Monday is upon us...
1st day of a week of kicking my own ass.
My neck is sore from inclining 315 for sets/reps , from shrugging 450 on the bar, from side lateraling 50's.
I popped 1250mg of Naproxen and when I wake up I'm hitting that shit.
One of you pussies just thought 1250mg of Naproxen... that's so unhealthy... fucking excuse having pussy fuck you.
Ever meet a mother fucker who walked out the gym and said 'I wish I didn't just do that'.
Never...
Pull your nuts outta your pocket book and reattach them and let's wake up and plan on killing shit in the gym.
If you got an excuse there's a tee shirt for that... it says "Pussy".
You think big comes easy? Your fucking excuse does.
You have kids? You want them to be an excuse storage chamber?
You want to tell your kid to do something in the gym, or sport related and he tell you 'You never did it dad"...
Fuck that. My kid benches 315 at 160 natty as fuck, he just turned 19. He did what most football players dream of... NCAA athlete.
Think that was coincidence? Or was it deliberate as fuck from hard work? Thought so.
His dads a beast therefore he's a fucking beast. If he's out lifting you what's your excuse?
Mother fuckers please... I'm gonna wake the fuck up, be big and get bigger. Fuck that BIGGERER... a new word "BIGGERER than you".
Fuck an excuse, ain't no #120's and #10% allowed. Man the fuck up and if you don't fucking like it then nut up and stay home.
Fuck your excuse I'm getting bigger when I get up tomorrow. None of that too big bullshit cuz Too Big don't exist in my world.
Seriously I've been surrounded by scared ass, pity having asses my whole fucking life. Fuck that.
Monday is here bitch.

For the second time in 3 months a female approached me in the gym to tell me I was motivating to watch train. They both said " your crazy!" I'm 50 yrs young, a slow gainer in strength but so help me Tren I killed back last night finished with some biceps to failure and abs. I was a little nauseated after eating. I left it there, killing that shit. Today I recover and plan my assault for shoulders/tris Tuesday night. No excuses, great post 44. Much appreciated it bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I told NY just now that I'm straight killin the gym today... that bitch has got my name on her. Straight tramp stampin that hoe'... God help me, I'm leveling the world flat today. If you ain't down to win... you're down to lose and that my friends is fucking unacceptable. If you can't relate... get the fuck outta my way.

I love the motivation 44. That's what it's all about. I just changed up my routine, and my next blast starts in one week.This is my deload and body recovery week I take before my blasts, to get ready for the damage and carnage that's abut to go down. To say I'm fucking excited to get this ball rolling is an understatement!

I love the motivation 44. That's what it's all about. I just changed up my routine, and my next blast starts in one week.This is my deload and body recovery week I take before my blasts, to get ready for the damage and carnage that's abut to go down. To say I'm fucking excited to get this ball rolling is an understatement!
Kill it bro. I just started my third week on And I know that excitement! I really needed this motivation from 44 today. Time to get insane In the gym.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dude it's Tuesday and I followed my own advice and tore a bicep lol... fuck me lol.
I went to the gym today however and trained to see what I could do successfully and I've come to the conclusion that even though my injury proved that I am in fact somewhat human, or at least susceptible to human like injury, I'm still a fucking beast. I benched, I did delts, triceps and yes I even worked biceps again with a 20 and 30 for the pussy arm and a reduced weight for the invincible one. I have learned that curling 95 pound db's is a bit much and will not go above 70's here on out once healed up.
I'm getting older and have zero time to waste on injuries as gainz are my business and I work harder than 16 ten year olds in a Thai sweat shop for 30 cents a day before they go pimp their 15yo sister out at night, smoke opium and drink 151 like fruit juice.

Top Bottom