napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Vicon Gear

Keep an eye out. We have 3 members starting cycles this week and they plan to log their experiences with Vicon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just Got My order Today and Will be logging my Cycle !!!... Very Well Packaged to start with !!!

Just got my Vicon today and it looks fantastic! Very well packaged...professional and discreet. I will be posting progress throughout my cycle. I will be running Vicons Test E 300mg/ml, Mast P 100mg/ml,Tren A 100mg/ml, and Oral Dbol 25mg tabs.

Primo wasn't included in the loyalty program so I'm glad Ziego decided to go with it. He ended up purchasing it and adding it to his free cycle. I'm glad because with good reason, everyone is concerned with the quality of the primo.

Primo wasn't included in the loyalty program so I'm glad Ziego decided to go with it. He ended up purchasing it and adding it to his free cycle. I'm glad because with good reason, everyone is concerned with the quality of the primo.

Me for one, depending on how it goes I would like to use primo in the upcoming competition season as opposed to tren. Can’t wait to see the other guys logs

got my gear today here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_3013.jpg
    IMG_3013.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I am already mid cycle and needed more Cyp I will get to the tren on my next cycle when I cut down. I am about to order a few more things. I will post a review after I dose up and let everyone know If there is any PIP, I have been looking for something domestic and the cost was perfect.....great shipping and fast as well.

Well I can officially report that I have no PIP for my first 2ml injection. Not even the slightest amount of soreness and I typically get a little soreness when i go over 1.5ml of anything. Sorry some of the pictures are upside down I tried to reload but same result.

Well I can officially report that I have no PIP for my first 2ml injection. Not even the slightest amount of soreness and I typically get a little soreness when i go over 1.5ml of anything. Sorry some of the pictures are upside down I tried to reload but same result.

Great to hear.. I’ve had a couple ask that same question... I haven’t ran any of his line yet but I’m sure it’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting a lot of feedback that the test is super smooth. Glad to hear it's going in easy.

Top Bottom