napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla on the horizon...

Good to hear there's people out there that actually take pride in their work . Unfortunately a quality that's hard to find these days. I'm so glad I came to this form and can't wait to experience this for myself.

Got me excited and ready to get my hands on some Valhalla now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The anticipation is real. Some might wonder if its simple hype, or salesmanship. It's a passion. It is taking something to newer and higher levels all over again. It is just what was needed in the knock of time. A resurgence of passion and commitment to achievement. It is simply an undeniable fact.... it's the best. The only thing needed is you to transcend the day to day labors and be so much more. Make the impossible possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be nice to get some mother fuckers to subscribe to my yt channel and watch my videos. THE 44 ON SWOLE

I'm not the brightest, but I'm not the dullest either.

I also never got to try Vahalla. I sent an email for a price list as NY and Miss NY had decided to close shop :( Looking forward to the re opening with 44....I won't miss a 2nd chance :)

Be nice to get some mother fuckers to subscribe to my yt channel and watch my videos. THE 44 ON SWOLE

Subbed. I had seen a couple of your vids already. Ill check them all.
Interested in Primo, watched that vid. Now to get the Valhalla machine to churn out some Primo for the beasties with a nice carrier.
I'd run that probably far too long.
Sorry, semi thread jack.

Last edited:
eea27e1e01359840aae26490d0d183ea.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to watch all ten, in the middle of decca now get in some Val from from a freind later today!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So if I came off like a dick about the spelling of the names (capital letters) forgive me as I've been hella busy and tired. My surespot is full of new names and I've been communicating with quite a few of you, addressing some things, playing dad to a college kid who likes to sleep in late af and talking to my homie NY and a few other folks for countless hours all while hitting the gym early and training like it's life or death. So again if I came off like a tool I wanna offer up a 1x apology for it.

Top Bottom