bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla on the horizon...

44YOGearHead

0b44c7c5094d16b39492be556c438825.jpg

Hmmm.... we are coming.
Feel the anticipation rise...
There's an event so colossal your brain will shit itself - literally.
You're so curious...
Don't worry Valhalla is coming.
The 44 is officially "officially" part of Team Valhalla.
We've always aligned our energies.
Only now it's under blood oath.
The Viking way.
Will you follow us to the land of Valhalla?
Will you walk amongst the Gods and sip the Blood of Odin? Are you worthy of the Gains?
Are you born of the seas? Ready to stomp rather than walk? Ready to do instead of talk?
If so... soon you will hear us shout "WELCOME TO VALHALLA".

c509a1df0c109777985c2a6cfcb27e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unfortunately never got to try Valhalla... That's gonna change

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thats a seriously poetic fuckin intro 44! Congratulations on your solidified alliance! Further onto victory, forever in Valhalla!

Awesome man. Congrats 44. You're a good dude and glad you are on the board.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Man i dont think a lab has ever been hyped up this much. You guys really put in time/work when it comes to promoting/advertising your brand...which says a lot about you guys as people and as a business. If you put this kind of effort into simply promoting and hyping this shit up I couldn't imagine the amount of time and effort that is spent into creating and developing a high quality product.

I have experience working in quality control and I have no clue what NY is doing but I can tell by the little and simply things he says and posts that he really cares not just about the consumers but the quality of his product and the guy definitely holds himself to a high standard when it comes to his work.

This is going to be the most badass team..ever. 44, Miss NY, and NY...A truly epic trio.

This is going to be the most badass team..ever. 44, Miss NY, and NY...A truly epic trio.

We're the A Team, I'm B.A., he's Murdock and I gotta admit she's The Face....
shit I'm kinda cute my damn self might be a paper rock scissor to see who is Faceman

Last edited:
I have used Valhalla products from the start and I have to say my favorite product thus far. The Customer service MissNY provides goes beyond words can explain the shipping is if drones are being used. I miss this source. The hype is real
✌️

Hope its soon. Ive been waiting for the anadrol to be in stock for a very long time now hahahaha. N.Y. will know what I'm talking about lol.

Been waiting for the return of Valhalla!! Never got the chance to try your products but won't miss it this time around!

I'm most definitely ready to get the transfusion of Valhalla blood, ready to become a Viking and do battle with the steel

I'm most definitely ready to get the transfusion of Valhalla blood, ready to become a Viking and do battle with the steel

The steel whimpers at the thought of facing a Viking determined to ascend to be a kindred soul of Valhallas elite.

a97f4f7adc43a4c46191c87b93a2c2f4.jpg

Top Bottom