napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla cycle.

Ohh so just a free test ace. That's always the best. Free stuff ha. Well that's legit ha. Use it as a front load half a ml 3 times a week. Jk do you man but best of luck on your cycle. I'm on the same exact one expect I'm using NPP and caber. With a tbol front load and proviron the whole way through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some tbol as well but every time I have taken tbol I feel I get nothing out of it. N ya I prefer caber but couldn't get my hands on it. So prami it is..

Yeah 50-60mg for 6 weeks. I guess I am. I'm not taking any short esters except NPP but I just added it after two weeks on cycle and I'm up in weight on pretty much all compound lifts. So I'll try and keep using it. I feel like it's working with back pumps. Have to dost 6g of taurine to combat that. But it's so much more moderate than dbol but again I'd rather have that then 20 pounds on dbol and 10 of it be water

Ya bro been awhile. I was bigger than them pics but still alright size. Life got busy af moved me n my lady split moved bunch shit. But back at it!

Ya I hear that bro. Shit happens sometimes. Glad your back at it.

Update: pinned sat went in smooth. Sunday no pip. Monday no pip. Time to pin some more eq.

Thinking about taking some tbol as well. What y'all think?

I'm liking the stuff a lot. My strength and everything is up. And it's only been 3 weeks and some days. So hoping it partially that. Considering everything is long ester.

Top Bottom