napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt vs cycle

I appreciate the advice especially from people that know much more than I do. I guess I reacted the way I did because I already admitted an error, listened to knowledgeable advice and made a change. So Buen's comments struck me as piling on at first.
But I hear what you are saying jmmdm2 And I appreciate you taking the time to say it. Peace.
its cool brother, we all have our days and quick reactions... just know this... you are part of a family here and the love is not always pleasant but its meant to do nothing but help

Okay thanks Dylan. I will have to be a little thicker skinned to survive on here. Lol.
It is obvious that I am not sure how TRT works from a math standpoint when a dose is increased. 100 to 140 ish bloodwork wise gave no indication at all as to what would happen 140 ish to 200. It was an exponential increase that I still don't actually understand to be honest.
No matter as I will go down until I get high normal numbers.
And thanks again Dylan. I heard what you said.

Okay thanks Dylan. I will have to be a little thicker skinned to survive on here. Lol.
It is obvious that I am not sure how TRT works from a math standpoint when a dose is increased. 100 to 140 ish bloodwork wise gave no indication at all as to what would happen 140 ish to 200. It was an exponential increase that I still don't actually understand to be honest.
No matter as I will go down until I get high normal numbers.
And thanks again Dylan. I heard what you said.
anytime brother, thats why you are here, to learn!

As you have no idea what my Doctor did or didn't tell me or how I actually worked up to 200 you should keep your hater vibe to yourself.
He's not hating, he just doesn't tip toe around the issue. He says what he means. I find it refreshing. And like has already been said, he's the most knowledgeable person here on the subject

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

He's not hating, he just doesn't tip toe around the issue. He says what he means. I find it refreshing. And like has already been said, he's the most knowledgeable person here on the subject

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
i completely agree... he just doesn't hold hands and doesn't tell people what they want to hear but hes very very helpful

Top Bottom