bannednutritionnapsgear

TRT help

Benso50

Hi my name is Ben. I’m 27 6'2 215lbs and around 15% body fat. I’ve been lifting regularly since I was 13. I recently went to my dr to have blood work done because I’ve been feeling like shit for over a year. I’m always tired and my sex drive is basically 0. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now with no luck. I’ve never ran a cycle but have never been against it. My drs office told me my test levels were “normal” but my level was 253 ng/dL. The office considered the standard range to be between 241-827. I’m looking for Any help or advice on what to do next. Thanks!

Last edited:

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you need to go to an endocrinologist... you need to find a doctor that is willing to help you because you clearly need it but you need to get it done with a doctor and i assure you, there are doctors out there that will recognize this as an issue

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Hi my name is Ben. I’m 27 6'2 215lbs and around 15% body fat. I’ve been lifting regularly since I was 13. I recently went to my dr to have blood work done because I’ve been feeling like shit for over a year. I’m always tired and my sex drive is basically 0. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now with no luck. I’ve never ran a cycle but have never been against it. My drs office told me my test levels were “normal” but my level was 253 ng/dL. The office considered the standard range to be between 241-827. I’m looking for Any help or advice on what to do next. Thanks!

Your levels are very low, but if you are wanting to have a baby the last thing you want to do is go on TRT which will reduce your sperm count. I suggest trying to raise your natural levels until you concieve and are no longer concerned with trying to have children. Then you'd want to seek TRT options.

This is what I recommend you run for the next 6 weeks to try and raise your natural test levels

Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20