napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone

imported_admin

There is no doubting the strength of trenbolone as the King of anabolic androgenic steroids. Trenbolone can have the most drastic effects of any other steroid and has the ability to accomplish anything. Unfortunately, these properties do not come without extreme amounts of side-effects and the necessity for intense knowledge and understanding before use.

What is trenbolone?
Trenbolone is viewed by many as one of the strongest and most effective steroids in existence. Trenbolone is known for drastically changing a user's physique at a rapid pace. This steroid is part of the 19-nor family of steroids which are characterized by a modification at the 19th position. Like trenbolone, another popular steroid in this 19-nor family is the very popular Nandrolone's (Deca Durabolin and NPP), although the real-world actions of these two steroids are very different.

Scientist and steroid experts rate trenbolone as having an anabolic and androgenic score of 500/500, with Testosterone being the base at 100/100, all steroids are rated as compared to Testosterone. This rating of 500/500 means Trenbolone is five times (5x) more powerful than Testosterone in both its anabolic and androgenic effects. When talking about the anabolic effects of a steroid we are referring to the desirable effects like muscle building, nitrogen retention, cell repair and protein synthesis.
In addition, Trenbolone is five times (5x) more powerful than testosterone in its androgenic effects. When talking about the androgen properties of a steroid, we are referring to effects like muscle hardness, strength gains, increasing metabolism and, in some users, increased “aggression”.

Trenbolone’s chemical structure keeps it from being turned into female hormones, like estrogen, by the aromatase enzyme, so estrogen side-effects are not a concern. Trenbolone’s chemical ring alterations keep the aromatase enzyme from attaching to it and imparting its “feminizing” structural changes. Since trenbolone cannot aromatize and will not cause water-retention, the muscle gains made on trenbolone are very hard and dry; in fact, some users report a very noticeable drying effect from this steroid.

Benefits of trenbolone
Trenbolone greatly increases the level of the extremely anabolic hormone IGF-1 within muscle tissue. Not only does trenbolone increase the levels of IGF-1 in muscle over two fold, it also causes muscle satellite cells (cells that repair damaged muscle) to be more sensitive to IGF-1 and other growth factors. The amount of DNA per muscle cell may also be significantly increased.

Trenbolone also has a very strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor (A.R), binding much stronger than testosterone. This is important because the stronger a steroid binds to the androgen receptor the better that steroid works at activating A.R dependent mechanisms of muscle growth. There is also strong supporting evidence that compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss. Think as the receptors as locks and androgen's as different keys, with some keys (androgen's) opening (binding) the locks (receptors) much better than others.

Trenbolone increases nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. This is of note because nitrogen retention is a strong indicator of how anabolic a substance is. However, it's incredible mass building effects do not end there. Trenbolone has the ability to bind with the receptors of the anti-anabolic (muscle destroying) glucocorticoid hormones. This may also has the effect of inhibiting the catabolic (muscle destroying) hormone cortisol.

Another amazing trait that must be noted is trenbolones ability to improve feed efficiency and mineral absorption in animals given the drug. To help you understand how this correlates to you, feed efficiency is a measurement of how much of an animals diet is converted into meat, and the more food it takes to produce this meat, the lower the efficiency. Conversely, the less food it takes to produce meat the, higher the efficiency. Animals given Trenbolone gained high quality weight without having their diet adjusted, thus improving feed efficiency. Finding new compounds which can improve feed efficiency is a billion dollar industry, and has spawned many nutritional advances in the bodybuilding world over the last few decades (CLA, Whey Protein, and HMB are compounds first introduced by the livestock industry). What does this translate to for the hard training athlete? The food you eat will be better utilized for building lean muscle, and vitamins and minerals are also better absorbed which may keep you healthier during cycle.

Trenbolone is a highly androgenic compound when compared with Testosterone, which has an androgenic ratio of 100; Trenbolone's androgenic ratio is an astonishing 500. Highly androgenic steroids are appreciated for the effects they have on strength as well as changing the estrogen/androgen ratio, thus reducing water and under the skin.

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning. It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells, androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning. The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat, this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.
Trenbolone promotes red blood cell production and increases the rate of glycogen replenishment, significantly improving recovery. Like almost all steroids, it's effects are dose dependent with higher dosages having the greatest effects on body composition and strength. Mental changes are a notorious side effect of trenbolone use. Trenbolone will increase chemicals in the brain that promote aggressive behavior, which can be beneficial for some athletes wanting to improve speed and power.
Trenbolone's chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention.

At this point, you are probably asking yourself how this particular steroid is not everyone's dream and why everyone is not using it. With this much good comes quite a bit of bad as well. It is IMPERATIVE to fully understand what you are getting yourself into with trenbolone use. There are several side effects that are far more pronounced than any other steroid and need to be addressed and taken extremely seriously.

Side Effects
  • The most common side-effects reported by trenbolone users are:
    Aggression and temper.
    Night Sweats.
    Decreased cardio endurance.
    Dark colored urine.
    Loss of hair, where there is no genetic predisposition for it.
    Inability to reach a climax during intercourse, or sometimes total impotence.
    Gynecomastia has been reported in rare cases.
    Coughing spells or shortness of breath following an injection. Also known as “tren cough”.

Trenbolone boasts an androgenic ratio of 500. It can easily cause adverse androgenic side effects in people who are prone to hair loss, prostate enlargement, oily skin and acne. Unfortunately Trenbolone's potential negative side effects do not end there. Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone. In sensitive people this can lead to bloat and breast growth. Trenbolone's active metabolite 17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself. There is no need to panic though as using the anti-estrogens aromasin or worst case scenario, letrozole, can help lower progesterone levels and combat any progesterone sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin " dostinex or pramiprexole are often recommended to lower prolactin levels. Testicular atrophy (shrunken testicles) may also occur. HCG used intermittently throughout a cycle can prevent this. It is also wise for tren users to closely monitor their cholesterol levels, as well as kidney function and liver enzymes, as tren has the potential to negatively affect all of those functions. Finaplix, being a powerful progestin, will also shut down natural testosterone production which even a relatively small dose and keep the testosterone level suppressed for an extended period of time, this can lower libido and cause erectile dysfunction. It is essential that you always stack Finaplix with testosterone.

The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the Finaplix molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended. The acetate ester provides a rapid and high concentration of the hormone which is beneficial to those seeking quick gains, coupled with a rapid clearing time the acetate ester can be discontinued on the onset of adverse side effects.

Esters and Injections
Injectable trenbolone has been commercially available with three different ester forms:

Trenbolone Acetate

Acetate is, by far, the most popular injectable version of trenbolone. This is mainly because it has been the easiest to obtain for most steroid users.
Although there is some debate about the half-life, acetate is usually injected every other day. Many prefer to inject on a daily basis with the acetate ester. I have seen arguments for both sides but the difference seems to be more mental than actual.
Tren acetate is often stacked with testosterone propionate during cutting cycles; in addition, Winston is considered synergetic with trenbolone.

Trenbolone Enanthate

Due to the popularity of testosterone enanthate, the word “enanthate” has given a boost to trenbolone preparation. Ironically, enanthate is clearly not as powerful as hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, but it is far more popular. This is evidence that quality does not always equate to popularity. Bodybuilders are usually doing things because they are popular, not because they are the most efficient way to get results.
Just like testosterone enanthate, tren enanthate is injected twice a week due to the longer ester..

Trenbolone Magnetohydrodynamical (Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate)
Since this ester is too difficult for many to pronounce, it is referred to as “tren hex.” Tren hex is the famous parabolan preparation of trenbolone that was the “magic” steroid you could find in the 90s. The finding of tren hex would generate a response of someone who struck an oil well!

Why was tren hex so popular? Anecdotally, I find tren hex to be a lot more powerful than acetate and enanthate. Since the real difference is in the esters, this might not make much sense. However, from personal use and from the numerous clients that I’ve had cycle parabolan, I can safely say this is the best trenbolone preparation on the market. Weekly injections deliver amazing results because it has a longer half-life. In addition, parabolan tends to build up in your system and really pushing you to reach peak performance after the first 2 weeks.

Stacking Trenbolone Hex (parabolan) can be a bit tricky, as most guys are using it for cutting. The best way is with a EOW (every other week) injection of a longer ester chain like testosterone cypionate, combined with EOD (every other day) injections of testosterone propionate. This allows for an interesting mix of testosterone and trenbolone build up in your system.

Oral Trenbolone has 2 main ester forms:
  • Acetate
    Metribolone (methyltrienolone)
Although the base trenbolone hormone is available without an ester, this preparation has never gained popularity. There are two version of oral trenbolone available, one with an acetate ester and a methylated version called Metribolone (methyltrienolone), which has been altered at the 17th carbon position for oral use. Many bodybuilders question the real effectiveness of the acetate ester in oral preparations, with most athletes opting to inject trenbolone acetate as opposed to trying to take it orally.

Dosages and Uses
Dose ranges for trenbolone vary greatly depending on the ester preparation being used and the desired effects of the user. Trenbolone acetate is injected every day or every other day, in dosages ranging from 50mg per injection to, as high as, 200mg per injection.
Steroid users who inject the enanthate or hexahydrobenzylcarbonate version will usually inject the product weekly. The longer ester allows for a slower release of the hormone; thus, the steroid can be injected less often and in higher amounts. Athletes that use the longer ester versions of this product will usually inject between 200mg to 600mg of the product per week.
The oral version of trenbolone 17alpha-methyl-trenbolone, is so powerful and toxic, that only 0.5mg to 2mg of the product are needed daily to see and feel noticeable results.

Half-life
On it’s own, the base trenbolone hormone has a half-life of about 6-8 hours. Although not many bodybuilders use the base hormone. Most athlete are injecting a version of trenbolone that has an ester chain attached to it, and it is not until plasma lipases in the blood stream cleave off the ester chain that trenbolone is free to interact with androgen receptors in muscle cells. The active half-life of the acetate ester version is of about 48 hours, while the enanthate version is about 5-7 days. The Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) ester chain being the longest at 8-10 days. Though, due to the lack of scientific consensus, some of these figures can be off by about 10-20%.

Buying
Back in the 90s, there was a way to obtain human grade trenbolone, but that’s history. These days, you can buy trenbolone as a veterinarian or UG lab (underground lab) preparation. That means quality is going to depend on your source. Prices for tren are high, even when you buy from wholesale suppliers. A 10ml vial of trenbolone can run you as high as $150 USD, while an oral tren bottle can cost around $70-90 USD. Again, this depends on the ester you’re buying, supplier you’re dealing with and the type of preparation you want (vet, UG, homebrew).

Trenbolone Acetate Profile
  • (17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one)
    (Trenbolone Base + Acetate Ester)
    Formula: C20 H24 O3
    Molecular Weight: 312.4078
    Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
    Molecular Weight (ester):60.0524
    Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
    Formula (ester): C2 H4 O2
    Melting Point (base): 183-186C
    Melting Point (ester):16.6C
    Manufacturer: Cattle implants, British Dragon, Various
    Effective Dose (Men):50-150mg ED
    Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
    Active life: 2-3 days
    Detection Time: 5 months
    Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500

Trade Names
  • Parabolan
    Finaplix H
    Trenabolic
    Trenoid
    Tren 75
    Tren Fina 75
    Trenbolonplex 75
    Trenaject 200
    Trenabol
    Tren H-100
    Acetren

By: Dylan Gemelli

Thanks for this info. I have heard Tren called "The Devil's Juice" because the Devil can either appear as a sexy, beautiful woman who desires you or as a pickfork wielding bearer of evil and pain. Reading the sides, I tend to agree. Having run it once, I am not sure I will do it again. :)

I love tren and its in every cycle I run.

This hormone works differently for each of us by I am virtually side free at 700mg ew. It literally transforms me.

Never leave home without it. Feel free to hit me up with questions.

They call tren the king for a reason.

Start at 50mg eod and taper up to 100mg ed depending on sides. Don't believe all of the fear stories of dudes running ten different chems at once and blaming tren for their woes.

Tren doesn't need a lot of company.

I also believe that prami is the best AI for it as caber is out-of-line expensive and often fake. Don't just jump on either until you've determined that you need it.

Tren is the best steroid on the planet as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter the goal. Its extremely versatile to bulk or cut with. Nothing does it better than Tren, but it does come with a price. The sides and health concerns are not to be taken lightly

I love tren. I was very afraid at first from all the horror stories I read about... So I started with Tren Ace since it has such a short half-life. I figured that if it didn't agree with me then it would be quickly out of my system. But I tolerated it very well. So these days I use Tren Enanthate for most of my cycle and switch to Tren Acetate for the last month. So by the last injection the longer ester is mostly out of my system and I can start a PCT more quickly. I have rarely experienced the Tren-Cough, but when I do - wow that shit hurts for a few minutes. I do experience the night sweats badly. Every night I wake up a couple of times because my sheets are soaking wet and the hair on my head is dripping with sweat. But I actually kind of like that - it lets me know the Tren I bought is legit. I also experience the reduced cardio. Each workout is a little longer so I can catch my breath in between sets! So Tren is not a good choice if you are doing Cross-Fit or playing Basketball or Soccer, etc. I have not experienced any sexual dysfunction on Tren - even when I ran ONLY Tren (I ran it with Aromasin and 100mcg ED of HCG to increase natural Test levels). But Deca... holy moly... reaching a climax on that stuff was near impossible, even with a shitload of Test E mixed in. I'll never do Deca again... Everyone also mentions increased aggression on Tren but I actually mellow out on it (except if you are a shitty driver in my way - then you'll get the middle finger as I speed by you).

Has anyone had any issues when discontinuing pramipexole? since it is a dopamine antagonist, does the body continue to make dopamine at the same levels as before? also what sides can be expected?

Tren kicks my ass. Everytime i start a run. I have to bail out cause the sides kill me

Re: RE: Re: Trenbolone

copperkid said:
Has anyone had any issues when discontinuing pramipexole? since it is a dopamine antagonist, does the body continue to make dopamine at the same levels as before? also what sides can be expected?
There shouldn't be any issues as long as you run the prami until the Tren is out of your system. You just don't want to discontinue it early or you could run into prolactin issues

I like tren because then I have an excuse to run caber. The sexual sides of caber are beyond incredible I could literally have sex 10 times a day and the experience is much more intense. I wish I could use it year round forever.

Oh yeah, and the tren is pretty good too :)

JM750 said:
Tren kicks my ass. Everytime i start a run. I have to bail out cause the sides kill me

That's sucks bro... I'm seriously having zero sides, outside of a little aggression.

9th Wonder said:
JM750 said:

That's sucks bro... I'm seriously having zero sides, outside of a little aggression.

I envy people like you. Lol

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

DamNiceGuy said:
I love tren. I was very afraid at first from all the horror stories I read about... So I started with Tren Ace since it has such a short half-life. I figured that if it didn't agree with me then it would be quickly out of my system. But I tolerated it very well. So these days I use Tren Enanthate for most of my cycle and switch to Tren Acetate for the last month. So by the last injection the longer ester is mostly out of my system and I can start a PCT more quickly. I have rarely experienced the Tren-Cough, but when I do - wow that shit hurts for a few minutes. I do experience the night sweats badly. Every night I wake up a couple of times because my sheets are soaking wet and the hair on my head is dripping with sweat. But I actually kind of like that - it lets me know the Tren I bought is legit. I also experience the reduced cardio. Each workout is a little longer so I can catch my breath in between sets! So Tren is not a good choice if you are doing Cross-Fit or playing Basketball or Soccer, etc. I have not experienced any sexual dysfunction on Tren - even when I ran ONLY Tren (I ran it with Aromasin and 100mcg ED of HCG to increase natural Test levels). But Deca... holy moly... reaching a climax on that stuff was near impossible, even with a shitload of Test E mixed in. I'll never do Deca again... Everyone also mentions increased aggression on Tren but I actually mellow out on it (except if you are a shitty driver in my way - then you'll get the middle finger as I speed by you).
Having sides doesn't mean your gear is legit. I don't get sides and use legit gear. Also, if I did cross fit, I could do it on tren; my cardio stays strong.

Tha_waco_kid said:
I like tren because then I have an excuse to run caber. The sexual sides of caber are beyond incredible I could literally have sex 10 times a day and the experience is much more intense. I wish I could use it year round forever.

Oh yeah, and the tren is pretty good too :)
Only reason I can't have sex 10 times a day now without caber is because there are only 24 hours in a day. At 5 for this day and will close out one more.

Top Bottom