napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone GI - issues

Alextonn

This is a side effect not many people talk about on youtube at least - everyone talks about the sweating and the other stuff...same videos overplaying the same sides - most of wich are not the harshest anyway.

The thing is Tren can have some nasty sides when it comes to gastro-intestinal issues... Some say because it has something to do with Progesterone wich can affect the stomach's lining and you get chest pain because of the heartburn and some nasty reflux issues aswell. I thought I am a more special dude but it seems searching on more forums a lot of people encountered this problem - and it seems most of them with long esters like E and Hex ( but this is more bro science )

But the side is real and can happen ... Things that worked out for me - and you should increase the potency of drugs depending on how severe the thing is - and if you can't manage it just drop TREN. First of all on a more natural safe- supplement side you can add some apple cider vinegar and a high dose of Glutamine daily 20g+ ( seems like it has something to do with nutrition partitioning that Tren has wich will absorb more Glutamine than normal but this is also bro science but the Glutamine does work on relief some more of the sides ) . You can then take some anti-acids over the counter wich could work ... and if that doesn't work then get a PPI medication - in my case I use Nexium - Esomeprazole at 20mg daily. Also - careful on diet if you are proned to this side effect. I know some of you already know maybe all of this but I didn't altough I did search about TREN a lot...only after I started having problems I found out about it. So yeh... I hope it's helpful because it gets really annoying and maybe it could cause some nasty damage on the digestive system...

i've talked about tren gut issues for years on forums
the main reason it happens is actually due to INFLAMMATION. so if you already have issues like crohns or ibs using tren will make it not tolerable and those that don't will run into issues

This is very common which is why I always say I prefer tren for cutting. The gut issues make it difficult to eat enough for growth.

Tgis is extremely common with Tren. Tgis is why you need to keep your dose under 300mg

Dose is 300 Hex , I am on a cut ... some say it appears more often on cuts rather than bulks ..but thats bro science again. For now I got it in check. Did some Nexium but I am managing it right now with Apple Cider Vinegar and Glutamine. And it works - no more issues.

Dose is 300 Hex , I am on a cut ... some say it appears more often on cuts rather than bulks ..but thats bro science again. For now I got it in check. Did some Nexium but I am managing it right now with Apple Cider Vinegar and Glutamine. And it works - no more issues.
How do you dose the ACV and glutamine

I take 1 cap of Apple Cider vinegar before every meal. Dunno in ml how much that is...and glutamine I take about 20-25g per day - spread out...

make sure with ACV you are getting the pure version. look for the braggs "with the mother" version. don't buy the 1.99 ACV from walmart that is diluted to hell. you can go to whole foods and just grab a half empty leftover bottle from the condiments section near the exits on the way out if you don't want to pay the $7 fo the real stuff :ninja:

Top Bottom