napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenavar cycle

markoyer

I've seen you post in the comments in one of your videos to not even touch prohormones but I want to and will, I am 20 years old and just want to change my physique. I want to know how can I have a successful cycle by taking what on cycle and a pct. if you can hopefully reply that would be great thanks .

Bro, running a pro hormone at your age is absolutely ridiculous.. you could try SARMS

What are your stats ?

So lets see, you know prohormones arent advised, but you will anyways. Then want us to tell you how to do it?

You got balls bro.

LMFAO... really bro? you know i say not to use but you will anyway then demand my help... hmmmm... how bout this... fuck you

I've seen you post in the comments in one of your videos to not even touch prohormones but I want to and will, I am 20 years old and just want to change my physique. I want to know how can I have a successful cycle by taking what on cycle and a pct. if you can hopefully reply that would be great thanks .

There's no way in hell we are advising you on any kind of steroid or prohormone use at your age. You won't be getting help
To fuck yourself up here

I have a buddy at the gym that ran that trenavar crap and his blood pressure went WAY UP. I would not fool with it. Get some LGD and if you can afford it stack it with something else. Hell creatine, glutamine, and vanadyl would be better for you than that.

Top Bottom