napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren e strength still didn't kick in?

75-100 tren ace eod for me is the perfect dose the only sides I get is aggression and it alters my mood. No night sweats no insomnia and yes I do it with a slin 27g 1/2 no tren cough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also 200mg of Tren Ace and Tren E cannot be considered the same.

I don't mean to sound harsh so I apologize about my delivery earlier but if you're running Tren you should know the basics about esters.

I think my shit is fake. How come I feel no difference than I was on 250mg test trt. Each week adding 200mg of tren e which is supposed to be 3 to 5 times stronger than test e should at least feel some difference

I think my shit is fake. How come I feel no difference than I was on 250mg test trt. Each week adding 200mg of tren e which is supposed to be 3 to 5 times stronger than test e should at least feel some difference

is it from a reputable source? where did you get the source from?

Thanks for your tip bro, first time heard tren e needed to be inject twice a week. I thought it is only 1cc no need to split such low dosage

It is from teragon lab tren e 200 that I order them from proroid.com. I can say their test are 100% real deal, but not sure about their tren until now I kinda find out

Last edited:
Ive never heard of them, try what we told you first before jumping into halo. It needs to be taken with extreme caution.

yeah bro, I'll up and split dosage and get some tren ace from other source. if I reached my meet goal with trenthen their is no need to risk halo

Yup you see those crazy MMA fighters raging in the ring... Halo...

Yeah bro my boys takes halo he is a madman when on it and he is a nice guy in general like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt even want try tren way you crazy mofos make it sound.....lol....i like being married ...she gets on me with my snappy attitude when on high test only lol geeezz....unfortunately it seems inevitable at some point to have to try.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I wouldnt even want try tren way you crazy mofos make it sound.....lol....i like being married ...she gets on me with my snappy attitude when on high test only lol geeezz....unfortunately it seems inevitable at some point to have to try.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Let's put it this way bro. Last time I ran Tren at normal doses (400mg), I almost lost my marriage it was so bad. I also got into it with a couple close friends. I got pulled into the office at work and talked to about my behavior. If it weren't for being union I could have lost my job over dumb shit and running my mouth. I had two bad bouts with road rage and almost got arrested.....twice.

I think that's it, that I can remember

Top Bottom