napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running Tren Ace 75mg ed. This is my last week. I did not add Winny. It's my first Tren run so I didn't want to add anything else besides Mast and Test. I was running HGH the first few weeks but I stopped it also because the Tren and HGH were affecting my blood sugar too much together. I'll resume HGH about a week after this cycle. I don't think it will take a month for Tren Ace to clear more like a week maybe less.

No no, what is your current CABER dose?

75x7 = 525mg

Acetate = 3 day half-life (remember, not active-life)

525 3 262 3 131 3 65 3 32 3 16 3 8 3 4 3 2 = 24 days.

Divide that by 2 = 12 days you'll still have some solid Tren kicking around in there. Roughly 2 weeks worth. So stay on your Caber for those x2 weeks.

No no, what is your current CABER dose?

75x7 = 525mg

Acetate = 3 day half-life (remember, not active-life)

525 3 262 3 131 3 65 3 32 3 16 3 8 3 4 3 2 = 24 days.

Divide that by 2 = 12 days you'll still have some solid Tren kicking around in there. Roughly 2 weeks worth. So stay on your Caber for those x2 weeks.
Gotcha... My Caber dose right now is 0.25mg eod.

Oh yep, 0.25 PW will be perfect. You've probably read me say elsewhere, but it's damn strong stuff. That dose was probably a little overkill, but safer than sorry!

Wednesday was my last pin. Been sweating buckshots the last couple nights during sleep. Probably about 3 times that of when I was on cycle. Esters are clearing. Don't feel too bad just slightly less energy.

Yep this is when Tren kicks you off the train. If you stay on past that time period, this still kicks in while you're on, and then when you get off it's even worse than it is now. The tail end and getting off Tren is by far the worst part of it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom