napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
really nice work brother... age is absolutely nothing... i dont even look at shit like that because your heart is what its all about... i see so many guys in their 20's with no drive, no motivation etc... then guys closer to your age knock them out of the park... great job

really nice work brother... age is absolutely nothing... i dont even look at shit like that because your heart is what its all about... i see so many guys in their 20's with no drive, no motivation etc... then guys closer to your age knock them out of the park... great job
Thanks bro and what you said is very true.

Great job bro! Keep up your hard work! Just turned 51 myself!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great job bro! Keep up your hard work! Just turned 51 myself!

Nice! I remember your last cycle bro. Maybe next time I'll kick it up a notch and add some Anadrol!

Nice! I remember your last cycle bro. Maybe next time I'll kick it up a notch and add some Anadrol!
I'm doing a Drol and dbol stack next run. Test and Decca! Can't wait. Love it kill it!

Week 7... Decided to stick with it. Dropped my calories down to 2000 the last few days and I can see changes daily. I'm going for the Hugh Jackman Wolverine look. I should have added some Winny on the tail end. Maybe next time. I'll probably run some HGH and IGF-1 Lr3 when I go back on cruise.

Week 7... Decided to stick with it. Dropped my calories down to 2000 the last few days and I can see changes daily. I'm going for the Hugh Jackman Wolverine look. I should have added some Winny on the tail end. Maybe next time. I'll probably run some HGH and IGF-1 Lr3 when I go back on cruise.

Hell yeah...love the "no tapping out" attitude brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah...love the "no tapping out" attitude brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just lowered my dose down to 50mg ed for about a week. I'm back up to 65mg ed right now and feeling great. I love the Acetate ester because changes can be made on the fly.

Finishing up week 7. Do you guys think 8 weeks is a proper time frame for Tren Ace cycle?

Bump... Do you guys think I should end my Tren Ace cycle at week 8's end?

Hey bro, I have never run tren, but from all the research I have done, an eight week cycle is pretty typical. I guess I would first ask how your body is holding up to the tren, i.e., sides. If you're g2g, run with it for another week.

I have never run tren and I always consider risk to reward. I don't think the benefit of another week is significant enough to deal with the potential of negative sides. it seems as though the negative sides can show up within a day and it will take some time to mitigate whatever negative side effect you may encounter. Why push another week with minimal positive benefit and potential negative sides increasing the longer you run it? If it was me I would stop at the end of week 8 and consider it a positive experience!

Hey bro, I have never run tren, but from all the research I have done, an eight week cycle is pretty typical.

Generally 8 weeks is the duration for short esters. I just wanted some feedback from others. I have 1 more week to go. Most of the negative sides are gone except for night sweats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride a mountain bike to work, the gym, and home. This is basically my cardio. I noticed I was breathing heavier somewhat yesterday. Still too soon to evaluate but I'll keep you posted.
I would advise taking GW (sarm) to help with your cardio. I was told it helps and it did.
I've done two cycles of Tren (both times were 3 ester combos). Never had Tren cough, I did Delts and glutes pinning. Had night sweats at times, insomnia too. Attitude was just fine, aggressive in the gym. Had gains and got shredded. I took Caber and aromasin and protectants, never had any problems.

I say definitely 8 weeks end. I've tried to push harder and it just kicks you off IME. It's pretty harsh stuff don't forget.

How long should I run Caber after stopping Tren? I will be going back on TRT.

It'll take almost a month for ALL of the Tren to half-life out. But even at half the time it shouldn't be enough to cause any issues.

What's your current dose? I drop the dose to 0.25mg and run it just x1 a week for 2 weeks should be plenty (I go 4 weeks on Tren E). It's strong enough even at that dosage you won't have any issues, but not so strong you'll decimate Prolactin. I even throw 0.25mg in every now and again on TRT for the good refractory effects.

Did you end up adding Winny btw? It knocks me out when taken at night, could've also helped fight Trensomnia perhaps?

It'll take almost a month for ALL of the Tren to half-life out. But even at half the time it shouldn't be enough to cause any issues.

What's your current dose? I drop the dose to 0.25mg and run it just x1 a week for 2 weeks should be plenty (I go 4 weeks on Tren E). It's strong enough even at that dosage you won't have any issues, but not so strong you'll decimate Prolactin. I even throw 0.25mg in every now and again on TRT for the good refractory effects.

Did you end up adding Winny btw? It knocks me out when taken at night, could've also helped fight Trensomnia perhaps?
I'm running Tren Ace 75mg ed. This is my last week. I did not add Winny. It's my first Tren run so I didn't want to add anything else besides Mast and Test. I was running HGH the first few weeks but I stopped it also because the Tren and HGH were affecting my blood sugar too much together. I'll resume HGH about a week after this cycle. I don't think it will take a month for Tren Ace to clear more like a week maybe less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom