napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your experience with tren It's very informative to follow someone's experience. You may have wrote about this already and if so I apologize for not seeing it but my question is, how has tren effected your cardio output at this point? How has it effected your breathing in everyday task?

Thanks for sharing your experience with tren It's very informative to follow someone's experience. You may have wrote about this already and if so I apologize for not seeing it but my question is, how has tren effected your cardio output at this point? How has it effected your breathing in everyday task?
Your welcome...

It has affected my cardio somewhat but not to the point where it's not possible. I don't do cardio at the gym but I ride my mountain bike to work and the gym and when I go up hills I find it hard to breathe but it's still possible.

Your welcome...

It has affected my cardio somewhat but not to the point where it's not possible. I don't do cardio at the gym but I ride my mountain bike to work and the gym and when I go up hills I find it hard to breathe but it's still possible.
Are you taking GW? Will you do bloodwork after you stop the tren?

Tren first timer

I read that raised prolactin causes the bad acne. That's why when coming off of deca or tren, you get a spike in acne if your pct is not on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prolactin and estrogen both cause acne. Among other issues. That’s why it’s stressed to keep things in check throughout the entire course.

Last edited:
Alright here's a pic. I sux at taking pics btw. If I get a chance I'll pump up and have my son take a shirtless pic but for right now this is about as good as it gets. Kinda going for the Wolverine look. Remember I'm almost 48 years old....

c8451877f5047c264984472d45d791c6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright here's a pic. I sux at taking pics btw. If I get a chance I'll pump up and have my son take a shirtless pic but for right now this is about as good as it gets. Kinda going for the Wolverine look. Remember I'm almost 48 years old....

Looking great bro! The 40+ crowd are tearing shit up!

Looking great bro! The 40+ crowd are tearing shit up!

Thanks bro!!! Had a great workout today. Cycle's coming to an end soon. I can proudly say I completed my first Tren Ace cycle.

Looking good bro! Always like seeing some great progress from fellow older guys. You have 5 years on me but I'm not that far behind you on age.

Looking good bro! Always like seeing some great progress from fellow older guys. You have 5 years on me but I'm not that far behind you on age.
Thanks bro... We are similar in age and I always look up to you when I strive to reach certain goals.

Looking good CB!! The 40+ crew is still making awesome gains!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom