napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Cycle question

SAEED

Hi Dylan , great stuff from all
Am 36 years / 1.83cm / 6 / 180 pounds/ 10% body fat
My goal is clean mass gain with more body reduction .
For the 4th cycle i want to use Tren but not sure which will be best Tren Ac or E along with trt for sure and maybe another compound the guys will suggest alog ..

My aim is 12 weeks cycle , thanks for all advices

Regards boys

hello, i'd suggest you use tren ace for your first cycle as it gets out of your system in 2-3 days if sides are unbearable.Dosage wise, 100 mg eod is more than enough, you can go even lower than that but don't exceed it. i'd also suggest you keep the length to 8-10 weeks , no need to go for 12 as Ace acts really quick. The other compound you should add is gw (cardarine) which would help with your lipid profile and cardio endurance(which tren lowers) and also help you burn more fat and increase your overall performance. You should use caber 0.25 e3d to control prolactin and you may need to increase your test dose to 250-300 for your sex drive. GL with your cycle

you definitely go with tren ace on a first time using tren... if you are not agreeing with it then you want it out of your system as quickly as possible so you want to use the short ester...

Pretty basic. 100mg of tren ace eod isn’t extreme. I’d start there with test around the same dose. If you’re get is cyp I’d increase that dosage to around 300 two weeks prior to starting the tren. Good luck man. I’ve run tren a lot of different ways and my experience with tren is it got worse, not from increased dosage, but after I had done quite a few tren cycles. Now I just turn into an animal and I only use it for 8 weeks out of the year

I’ve run tren a lot of different ways and my experience with tren is it got worse, not from increased dosage, but after I had done quite a few tren cycles.

I'm starting to experience this as well.

Top Bottom