napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Cycle Advice

Novice user (myself) ran test e and Tren e for a couple of weeks prior to my bicep tear libido shot up as well as irritability, for me it was manageable would run again. Good luck

I mean a couple weeks is nothing man. Of course you’re going to feel good at first. The reason for the libido boost was likely the test honestly. It takes a bit more before it all begins kicking in. Especially on a longer ester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve run tren... a lot. I like it but only when it serves me and now that is only in contest prep. It’s the ultimate contest drug. With that being said, at mild doses it should be manageable if you’re really determined to utilize it for what it’s worth. But I’ll just let you know, as what I would refer to as an “advanced user”, what I’m personally dealing with now. Sleeplessness. Irritability. Anxiety. When I first started I didn’t have any of these. My first tren cycle hooked me, but I honestly think the source was underdosing because if I were to even consider the doses I used to take now I’d fucking have a panic attack.

When I say sleeplessness, I am up every hour on the hour throughout the night. It’s given me anxiety. I joke saying I’m like narcoleptic on prep because I’m so fucking tired from lack of sleep that I will fall asleep everywhere. Literally standing up at times. The irritability is actually better now than in the past but that’s come through me learning to just bite my tongue with those I love. But the other day for example, I flipped out on a barista because he told me he couldn’t make an iced americano because it “was a whole process” and that they didn’t have any cold water and he’d have to go get a bottle of water to use. I almost pulled him across the counter. I chase people in cars on the highway when they cut me off. It’s an angry drug. This is coming from someone that is probably considered to have minimal sides. I’d say beware.

Also, just my opinion, you wanted to run tren but switched to anavar? Not really s comparable trade off in my opinion. I’d go with something a little more potent like winstrol. I’d consider anavar the “women’s steroid”

Tren is just another tool in the toolbox. There are others tools but they aren't the same. Just grab the ones you need to get the job done.

I’ve run tren... a lot. I like it but only when it serves me and now that is only in contest prep. It’s the ultimate contest drug. With that being said, at mild doses it should be manageable if you’re really determined to utilize it for what it’s worth. But I’ll just let you know, as what I would refer to as an “advanced user”, what I’m personally dealing with now. Sleeplessness. Irritability. Anxiety. When I first started I didn’t have any of these. My first tren cycle hooked me, but I honestly think the source was underdosing because if I were to even consider the doses I used to take now I’d fucking have a panic attack.

When I say sleeplessness, I am up every hour on the hour throughout the night. It’s given me anxiety. I joke saying I’m like narcoleptic on prep because I’m so fucking tired from lack of sleep that I will fall asleep everywhere. Literally standing up at times. The irritability is actually better now than in the past but that’s come through me learning to just bite my tongue with those I love. But the other day for example, I flipped out on a barista because he told me he couldn’t make an iced americano because it “was a whole process” and that they didn’t have any cold water and he’d have to go get a bottle of water to use. I almost pulled him across the counter. I chase people in cars on the highway when they cut me off. It’s an angry drug. This is coming from someone that is probably considered to have minimal sides. I’d say beware.

Also, just my opinion, you wanted to run tren but switched to anavar? Not really s comparable trade off in my opinion. I’d go with something a little more potent like winstrol. I’d consider anavar the “women’s steroid”
Great post and great insight bro. Your post really tells the true story of tren and puts things into a very good detailed perspective from a true advanced and experienced user

i agree a million percent.. a little perplexed on the anavar and tren switch and im totally with you on using winstrol instead... winstrol is A LOT stronger than I feel it initially gets credited for... anyone that has used it knows what its all about but because its not dbol or anadrol, it gets lost in the "strength" shuffle on compound strength...

i agree a million percent.. a little perplexed on the anavar and tren switch and im totally with you on using winstrol instead... winstrol is A LOT stronger than I feel it initially gets credited for... anyone that has used it knows what its all about but because its not dbol or anadrol, it gets lost in the "strength" shuffle on compound strength...

Winstrol is great for what OP seems to want to achieve and a much better stepping stone to eventual tren usage, if that’s what he should decide. But I agreee.. it’s definitely overlooked in what it can do for preservation, size increase, and strength gains. Generally I think people run it too high looking to get more of the goodness out of it and they miss the best parts. Whenever I go higher I get the aches in my joints and that “dry joint” feeling. So now I typically stay no more than 50-60mg which is PLENTY in my opinion.

Great post and great insight bro. Your post really tells the true story of tren and puts things into a very good detailed perspective from a true advanced and experienced user

Just giving my experience. I handled tren pretty well for awhile but now I get tren cough which is a bitch and in comparison to others I’d say I still handle it pretty well. I’ll definitely use it again but once my bodybuilding career is over, so is my tren usage. Truly an amazing compound but what’s even more amazing is when you use it right in conjunction with a proper balanced diet and training regimen, you begin to see DAILY changes when you hit a certain phase and bodyfat count

Winstrol is great for what OP seems to want to achieve and a much better stepping stone to eventual tren usage, if that’s what he should decide. But I agreee.. it’s definitely overlooked in what it can do for preservation, size increase, and strength gains. Generally I think people run it too high looking to get more of the goodness out of it and they miss the best parts. Whenever I go higher I get the aches in my joints and that “dry joint” feeling. So now I typically stay no more than 50-60mg which is PLENTY in my opinion.
i agree..i honestly cant see a reason to ever go over 50 mg... ive been blessed to never have it hurt my joints but a lot of times people run it too high and get that side effect..

Top Bottom