napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace

bashynor

Dylan thank you for your time I would like to run a Tren ace cycle with anadrol but I don't know how I should run it exactly there are so many information out there and I would like to get your advice ? Should I run 50mg a day for 7 days and so on for 6 weeks ??

Thank you for your Time and hope to hear from you

Regards

age/bf %/height/weight/experience with AAS/goals
and a 6 week cycle ??

Last edited:
Is this your first cycle? A tren ace cycle with drol? Any test? We need stats, age, weight, years lifting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A 6 week cycle? Man you need to re think your question here, Dylan will let you know his thoughts pretty quick once he sees this. I guarantee he will get grumpy because you seem misinformed and did not follow proper procedures when asking questions

Dylan thank you for your time I would like to run a Tren ace cycle with anadrol but I don't know how I should run it exactly there are so many information out there and I would like to get your advice ? Should I run 50mg a day for 7 days and so on for 6 weeks ??

Regards

Don't forget, you must inject directly into ball sac for maximum absorption!

Regards

You are getting too ahead of yourself here brother. Tren is nothing to take lightly at all and it's only for advanced users. Your cycle plan needs serious work and is a mess, but first and foremost we need to know your stats, goals, and experience

Don't forget, you must inject directly into ball sac for maximum absorption!

Naw bro... behind it in the 'Taint" glands will soak that right up into that bundle of sensitive nerves... suddenly I want my salad tossed by a chick with a long tongue... WTF

Regards

Dude really? You're fucking kidding right? Where's the camera crew? Cuz this must be a prank show. Test base is essential and the rest of your plans for this suck ass.

Regards

hey bro... its quite clear you dont know what your doing here and you better scale back and completely reassess before you really hurt yourself... you picked basically two of the harshest steroids there are...

how many cycles have you ran?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat

i truly hope you were not considering running this without test and i also hope this is not your first cycle or prepare for serious tough love coming your way.. your messing around with things that can severely hurt you especially if you don't know what your doing... tren is something that needs to be studies inside and out for a significant amount of time as well as anadrol... you need to know exactly what your doing with ANY type of cycle you run... this is very serious as it pertains to your overall health bro

Regards

With all due respect, it sounds like you haven't done NEARLY enough due diligence research to know what you're doing. Tren + Anadrol ???

Have you ever even done a TEST ONLY cycle before ??

And, as many have asked, what is your AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/BODYFAT/YRS OF LIFTING EXPERIENCE ??

Top Bottom