napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren A, Test Prop, Master blend in one

So guys what should i do to bring my progesteron down and increase my test. My estrogen is ok. I ordered dga organ st to fight with high cholesterol. But i’m out of option what to do with low test and high progesteron. Thank you

Guys anyone please respond. I really need help. I am on pct now clomid, nolvadex. But, seems like it is not helping much with high progesteron and low test. My estrogen is ok. What should i add or change in my pct. Thank you

Guys anyone please respond. I really need help. I am on pct now clomid, nolvadex. But, seems like it is not helping much with high progesteron and low test. My estrogen is ok. What should i add or change in my pct. Thank you
If your progesterone is high you need to get on some caber bro. Run 0.25mg twice per week for about 2 to 3 weeks and that should take care of it.

Continue with Clomid and nolva along with the Post CT for your test and give it some time. You don't recover overnight

If your progesterone is high you need to get on some caber bro. Run 0.25mg twice per week for about 2 to 3 weeks and that should take care of it.

Continue with Clomid and nolva along with the Post CT for your test and give it some time. You don't recover overnight

Thank you Rick. You r the life saver,man. I had to creat new threat because nobody is replying to me lol.

Thank you Rick. You r the life saver,man. I had to creat new threat because nobody is replying to me lol.
Its all good bro. Some of us are in diffetent countries, time zones etc in between our jobs and normal life demands, and i can assure you we will respond to you and make sure you get the help you need as soon as we can

there's no need to post it over and over, we will always get to you.. rick has you covered on what you need to do...

Top Bottom