napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Timing between cycles.

Alex

I will be coming off mk-2866 and astrting the mini pct protocol the day after im done. I am also also running mk-677 beyong nto pct and after. Question is the after pct which starts on week 13-16... On week 17 can i start my next cycle of mk-2866, rad, and lgd for 12 weeks? Or is there a break from weeks 17-20 then start the next sarms only cycle on the 21st week? I got confused as to whether you can cycle on starting on week 17th or week 21st week. Preferably I would like to start up again as soon as possible. Thanks.
Bodyfat 10 perfect,
weight 210 pounds.
Cutting for now next cycle lean bulk.
6 foot.
train 5 days a week 3 hours a day lifting.
age 28.
Thanks!

I will be coming off mk-2866 and astrting the mini pct protocol the day after im done. I am also also running mk-677 beyong nto pct and after. Question is the after pct which starts on week 13-16... On week 17 can i start my next cycle of mk-2866, rad, and lgd for 12 weeks? Or is there a break from weeks 17-20 then start the next sarms only cycle on the 21st week? I got confused as to whether you can cycle on starting on week 17th or week 21st week. Preferably I would like to start up again as soon as possible. Thanks.
Bodyfat 10 perfect,
weight 210 pounds.
6 foot.
age 28.
Thanks!

3 hours a day of lifting????? I barely can surprass 50minutes... I don't know what you are doing in a gym for 3 hours seriously

Bodyfat 10 perfect,
weight 210 pounds.
6 foot.
age 28.
Thanks!
General rule of thumb is to take 2-3 weeks off after pct before starting your next sarms cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

3 hours a day of lifting????? I barely can surprass 50minutes... I don't know what you are doing in a gym for 3 hours seriously

I agree if Ur doing what your supposed to 45 minutes is all u need (not counting cardio)

I can't fathom being in the gym 3 hours a day. I literally lift 3 hours a week total

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah 45 minutes... In and out!

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

My strongman workout with ancillaries is 1.25 hours 3 days a week. and it kicks my butt, and in between I do cardio (elliptical at max) as well as 8 flights of stairs with 180pds of lead on.

I'd die doing 3 hour workouts

Which is why I have the results that I do.... Been doing it my whole life guys it is kind of what i do now as well as a personal trainer. I go hard.. Perfect candidate for sarms.

Top Bottom