napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on RAD 140?

Re: RE: Thoughts on RAD 140?

william32 said:
Anyone know much about RAD 140?

Know anyone making it?
Pure essence will have this very soon. Keep an eye out for possible articles, videos, and other info as we will have all of this in the near future

william32 said:
Awesome!

I am a fan of Pure Essence.

Im sure they are of you too brother...

Yes, they will have RAD in upcoming months... I don't have an exact release day but I do know it is coming my friend...

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
Awesome!

Yes, they will have RAD in upcoming months... I don't have an exact release day but I do know it is coming my friend...

Thanks Dylan, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on RAD too!

Love the videos man! I am a filmmaker by trade and if I were closer I'd offer to help take a load off.

william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
Awesome!

Love the videos man! I am a filmmaker by trade and if I were closer I'd offer to help take a load off.

You have no idea how much of a help that would be...

I will have articles and videos on RAD coming this month...

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"william32" said:
Awesome!

Trust me I do know. Just the simple fact of importing, doing a quick edit and uploading is way more time consuming than most realize, especially when you factor in the other business of your life.

If there is anyway I can help from afar just let me know.

william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"william32" said:
Awesome!

Trust me I do know. Just the simple fact of importing, doing a quick edit and uploading is way more time consuming than most realize, especially when you factor in the other business of your life.

If there is anyway I can help from afar just let me know.

I appreciate that brother and I definitely will

I have done a LOT of research into RAD-140. I see it as one of the most promising SARMs to date. SARMs are here to stay, and will only get better with time. This is because, IMO, big pharma cannot patent testosterone or other normal human hormones. SARMs, though, they can patent and make TONS of cash. Anyway, onto RAD-140:

The stability of RAD140 was high (t1/2 > 2 h) in incubations with rat, monkey, and human microsomes, and it also had good bioavailability in rats and monkeys. RAD140 demonstrated excellent affinity for the androgen receptor (Ki = 7 nM vs 29 nM for testosterone and 10 nM for DHT) as well as good selectivity over other steroid hormone nuclear receptors, with the closest off target receptor being the progesterone receptor (IC50 = 750 nM vs 0.2 nM for progesterone).18In vitro functional androgen agonist activity was confirmed in the C2C12 osteoblast differentiation assay, where an EC50 of 0.1 nM was shown (DHT = 0.05 nM).

RAD140 demonstrated no stimulation of the prostate above the intact animal control level until the highest dose tested, 30 mg/kg.

In this study, a mean weight gain of greater than 10% in just 28 days of dosing was achieved at a dose of just 0.1 mg/kg, with a similar effect observed at the 1.0 mg/kg dosing group (cynomolgous monkeys).

Clinical chemistry indicated the expected lowering of lipids (LDL, HDL, triglycerides). Despite the rather dramatic increases in body weight over such a short time, there was no elevation of liver enzyme transaminase levels in any animal at any dose >2 fold over its baseline value. Given the well-established relationship between oral androgen use and liver stress indicators, we were quite pleased that at a dose 10-fold greater than the fully effective dose we saw minimal liver enzyme elevations.

Taken in sum, RAD140 has all the hallmarks of a SARM. It is potency selective, since it stimulates muscle weight increases at a lower dose than that required to stimulate prostate weight increases. Moreover, it is also efficacy selective, because it is fully anabolic on muscle but demonstrates less than complete efficacy on the prostate and seminal vesicles and, in fact, can partially antagonize the stimulation of the seminal vesicles induced by testosterone. RAD140 has excellent pharmacokinetics and is a potent anabolic in nonhuman primates as well. We believe the overall preclinical profile of RAD140 is very good, and the compound has completed preclinical toxicology in both rats and monkeys. We are currently preparing RAD140 for phase I clinical studies in patients suffering from severe weight loss due to cancer cachexia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/]Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140

So far, RAD-140 appears to be amazing for muscle gain without any adverse side effects. I weigh 84 kg, so at 0.1mg / kg, I would need to take 0.84 mg per day for a month to see the same effect they say. Testing has been so promising with no side effects that they are green lighted for phase human trials. VERY nice SARM!!!

Here is a great write up about RAD-140 and Alzheimer's reversal and potential for prevention.
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/en.2013-1725

Also:

The study (above) says "In this study, a mean weight gain of greater than 10% in just 28 days of dosing was achieved at a dose of just 0.1 mg/kg, with a similar effect observed at the 1.0 mg/kg dosing group (cynomolgous monkeys)." If I follow the 0.1mg/kg, I need a scant 0.84mg per day.

Right now, most places I have seen that actually put numbers down say 10mg/day is a good number to use. New human trials have started, but no data has been released on it yet...but it cannot be too horribly long before we find out the Manufacturer's recommended dosage and what that dosage does for you. At that point we can be sure of what to take. As a safety note, they actually dosed the monkeys at 30mg/kg and there were no adverse side effects. It also had no benefit over the 3mg/kg dose, so no need to do it. 10mg/day is completely safe. Since I weigh 84kg, to use 30mg/kg, I would need 2510mg - yes 2.5g!!! So, yeah, 10mg/day is totally safe.

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
Awesome!

Is that the same for mk677, Dylan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cybrsage said:
I have done a LOT of research into RAD-140. I see it as one of the most promising SARMs to date. SARMs are here to stay, and will only get better with time. This is because, IMO, big pharma cannot patent testosterone or other normal human hormones. SARMs, though, they can patent and make TONS of cash. Anyway, onto RAD-140:

The stability of RAD140 was high (t1/2 > 2 h) in incubations with rat, monkey, and human microsomes, and it also had good bioavailability in rats and monkeys. RAD140 demonstrated excellent affinity for the androgen receptor (Ki = 7 nM vs 29 nM for testosterone and 10 nM for DHT) as well as good selectivity over other steroid hormone nuclear receptors, with the closest off target receptor being the progesterone receptor (IC50 = 750 nM vs 0.2 nM for progesterone).18In vitro functional androgen agonist activity was confirmed in the C2C12 osteoblast differentiation assay, where an EC50 of 0.1 nM was shown (DHT = 0.05 nM).

RAD140 demonstrated no stimulation of the prostate above the intact animal control level until the highest dose tested, 30 mg/kg.

In this study, a mean weight gain of greater than 10% in just 28 days of dosing was achieved at a dose of just 0.1 mg/kg, with a similar effect observed at the 1.0 mg/kg dosing group (cynomolgous monkeys).

Clinical chemistry indicated the expected lowering of lipids (LDL, HDL, triglycerides). Despite the rather dramatic increases in body weight over such a short time, there was no elevation of liver enzyme transaminase levels in any animal at any dose >2 fold over its baseline value. Given the well-established relationship between oral androgen use and liver stress indicators, we were quite pleased that at a dose 10-fold greater than the fully effective dose we saw minimal liver enzyme elevations.

Taken in sum, RAD140 has all the hallmarks of a SARM. It is potency selective, since it stimulates muscle weight increases at a lower dose than that required to stimulate prostate weight increases. Moreover, it is also efficacy selective, because it is fully anabolic on muscle but demonstrates less than complete efficacy on the prostate and seminal vesicles and, in fact, can partially antagonize the stimulation of the seminal vesicles induced by testosterone. RAD140 has excellent pharmacokinetics and is a potent anabolic in nonhuman primates as well. We believe the overall preclinical profile of RAD140 is very good, and the compound has completed preclinical toxicology in both rats and monkeys. We are currently preparing RAD140 for phase I clinical studies in patients suffering from severe weight loss due to cancer cachexia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/]Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140

So far, RAD-140 appears to be amazing for muscle gain without any adverse side effects. I weigh 84 kg, so at 0.1mg / kg, I would need to take 0.84 mg per day for a month to see the same effect they say. Testing has been so promising with no side effects that they are green lighted for phase human trials. VERY nice SARM!!!

Here is a great write up about RAD-140 and Alzheimer's reversal and potential for prevention.

Very awesome information brother. That's the kind of info we are looking for. RAD-140 looks extremely promising and I can't wait to try it for myself. I'm pretty excited about this one for sure

I am one of those strange folk who loves to do research. Sometimes I even do research on things that I have no current vested need for the knowledge of. To me, knowledge for knowledge sake is a virtue.

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on RAD 140?

cybrsage said:
I am one of those strange folk who loves to do research. Sometimes I even do research on things that I have no current vested need for the knowledge of. To me, knowledge for knowledge sake is a virtue.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Knowledge is power.

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
Awesome!

Is that the same for mk677, Dylan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely... everything will be coming soon... i already have the good word on that... there are website things being done etc. that took some costs first but these are all most definitely coming soon... I am definitely looking forward to the 677 as well... It is so promising and this one will be of the highest quality and dosed accurately... it should not be confused with hgh but definitely carries "like" properties and that alone says a lot...

cybrsage said:

This is what its all about brother... THANK YOU for posting this... Things like this are beyond helpful for everyone... You are a true asset here and truly appreciated... I LOVE the fact that you study and look into things like this and it only helps everyone along with yourself as well... Thank you for posting this

I have some RAD-140 from another source, just sitting there waiting for my triple stack to finish. I do not want to color it by adding anything else while running it...other than my normal TRT stuff that I am going to do forever. I consider my TRT stuff to be my baseline, like a natty person considers drug free to be their baseline.

cybrsage said:
I have some RAD-140 from another source, just sitting there waiting for my triple stack to finish. I do not want to color it by adding anything else while running it...other than my normal TRT stuff that I am going to do forever. I consider my TRT stuff to be my baseline, like a natty person considers drug free to be their baseline.

i really like that a lot bro... you are very wise in how you do things and i have a great deal of respect for your attention to accuracy and truth...

Top Bottom