napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Vegan Diet

BigTrainz

I seen a very interesting documentary on Netflix last night on plant base dieting. It was called What The Health. According to the documentary people were healing themselves after just 2 weeks of not eating any meat or dairy products.
The kicker for me was when they interviewed a powerlifter he claims his lifts went from 315 to damn near 500 lbs?! W TF
You guys think this holds any weight?

I don't know about lifts go up on a vegan diet but I will say that when I eat vegan I feel much better. Less inflammation, less bloat overall feel better. However, I know others that are the same way on a Paleo diet. I am a firm believer that we all need too find the diet that works best for each of us. I would give it a try for a few weeks. I felt the benefits within just a few days. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking. It can't hurt to give it a once over. I did a liquid detox a while back and it sucked but I felt great after getting all those toxins out.
Thanks

Year and half ago I did a total body detox/cleanse (45 days) using herbal combo products and organic Vegan diet. with the addition of organic whole eggs. I must admit I felt 100% better after a couple weeks( first couple weeks were hell). Ultimately, I had more energy, my strength went up at the gym, less body fatigue and all my aches and pains went away and lost some fat. My mind was sharper and needed less sleep to recover. However its extremely difficult to live that lifestyle as it requires hours of meal prep and constant bathroom visits to the point that you're afraid to go far away from home or work lol. My cousin was diagnosed with prostate cancer some years ago, he never took meds or surgery or radiation therapy. He switched to a whole food all organic vegan diet and the cancer cleared itself within months. He is now cancer free and has been for years. he's 65 yrs old but healthier than a newborn. Except he's very skinny now. So yes, it is true that the body can heal itself of just about anything if the right conditions are provided.

I totally agree with you on the lifestyle sacrifice. I ate a FiberOne brownie and could stay out of the bathroom lol. Like Dr JJ said, we just gotta find that happy medium for what works best for us.
Thanks bro

I don't buy a whole lot into vegan diets as we were made carnivores for a reason..I think the main reason ppl feel good on a vegetarian diet is simply because A) we over eat, and B) the poison we put in the meat, whether it's preservatives, frying greese, antibiotics,carbon monoxide, ect. That's what the real harm is imo

I don't buy a whole lot into vegan diets as we were made carnivores for a reason..I think the main reason ppl feel good on a vegetarian diet is simply because A) we over eat, and B) the poison we put in the meat, whether it's preservatives, frying greese, antibiotics,carbon monoxide, ect. That's what the real harm is imo
Well, according to the bible, in Genesis, God created man and woman and told them they can eat from the garden of every tree except the tree of knowledge so they were Vegans. Then during Abraham and Moses era they ate fowls of the air, and The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Tell the Israelites: These are the animals you can eat: 3 If an animal has hooves that are split into two parts, and if that animal also chews the cud, then you may eat the meat from that animal but some other animals were forbidden. Then in the new testament Jesus said its not what goes in the mouth that makes you sin, but what comes out of it. So i am as confused as I can possibly be. To meat or not to meat? that my friend remains the big question.

Year and half ago I did a total body detox/cleanse (45 days) using herbal combo products and organic Vegan diet. with the addition of organic whole eggs. I must admit I felt 100% better after a couple weeks( first couple weeks were hell). Ultimately, I had more energy, my strength went up at the gym, less body fatigue and all my aches and pains went away and lost some fat. My mind was sharper and needed less sleep to recover. However its extremely difficult to live that lifestyle as it requires hours of meal prep and constant bathroom visits to the point that you're afraid to go far away from home or work lol. My cousin was diagnosed with prostate cancer some years ago, he never took meds or surgery or radiation therapy. He switched to a whole food all organic vegan diet and the cancer cleared itself within months. He is now cancer free and has been for years. he's 65 yrs old but healthier than a newborn. Except he's very skinny now. So yes, it is true that the body can heal itself of just about anything if the right conditions are provided.
Interesting comment about the bathroom visits. I actually found it to be the opposite. I was more regular and only needed to go 3 x a day max. I was also eating a lot of legumes and vegies with plenty of fiber, so that probably helped. I was diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. 1 year later I am cancer free. No treatments. I will admit I have fallen off the wagon a few times, but my body always reminds me that meat is just not for me. I do still eat some fish and some eggs, but not very often. A couple times a week. I do a lot of raw veggies, quinoa, whole oats, spinach, broccoli and a ton of fresh fruit. I've also stayed away from refined white flour. Vegan chili is my fav. I also do a lot of salad spinach, kale, nuts, seeds and berries and some fermented cheese like gorganzola, or Fetta. Whole wheat pasta with fresh tomatoes, basil and feta is also a good treat packed with protein. A really good source for info is Dr. Michael Gregor's blog. Nutritionalfacts.org. Also "forks over knives". They have a book and a website that is full of great recipes. Good luck. Peace.

Go to acts. Read about Peters vision during Pentecost..upon the roof Peter had a vision..a blanket coming down full of all meat including swine..Peter said not so Lord, I've never eaten unclean meat. The Lord said everything I've made is clean, go and eat...that's the moment the Lord allowed everything to be ate

Interesting comment about the bathroom visits. I actually found it to be the opposite. I was more regular and only needed to go 3 x a day max. I was also eating a lot of legumes and vegies with plenty of fiber, so that probably helped. I was diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. 1 year later I am cancer free. No treatments. I will admit I have fallen off the wagon a few times, but my body always reminds me that meat is just not for me. I do still eat some fish and some eggs, but not very often. A couple times a week. I do a lot of raw veggies, quinoa, whole oats, spinach, broccoli and a ton of fresh fruit. I've also stayed away from refined white flour. Vegan chili is my fav. I also do a lot of salad spinach, kale, nuts, seeds and berries and some fermented cheese like gorganzola, or Fetta. Whole wheat pasta with fresh tomatoes, basil and feta is also a good treat packed with protein. A really good source for info is Dr. Michael Gregor's blog. Nutritionalfacts.org. Also "forks over knives". They have a book and a website that is full of great recipes. Good luck. Peace.

Congrats on beating colon cancer and remaining cancer free bro. I do believe in moderation in everything in life including food. I eat everything now but try to keep it as clean as possible most of the time. The problem is that everything we eat nowadays is so contaminated with poisons/toxins and that's what cancer is. Over storage of toxins within the body causes cancer, and if we commit to a cleanse once or twice a year either by fasting for a few days/weeks or using herbal products to rid the body of toxins, we can help our chances to a long healthy life. I know one thing for sure: Food choices and disease go hand in hand, just like a healthy normal level of good gut bacteria keeps bad bacteria from overgrowing and taking over the immune system.

Top Bottom