napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Dangers of Steroid Use For Women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

EXTREMELY important topic, and I hope every female considering AAS use takes the time to watch this one.

i just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... it is an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT topic

So important for females to know the risks. SARMS have been great for me and I prefer my femininity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So important for females to know the risks. SARMS have been great for me and I prefer my femininity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i had some female friends that are bodybuilders begging for this video and so i did it right away... i agree with everything you said... its a major problem and many are being advised this crazy cycles by "coaches" who dont know what they are talking about NOR CARE about their clients health

i had some female friends that are bodybuilders begging for this video and so i did it right away... i agree with everything you said... its a major problem and many are being advised this crazy cycles by "coaches" who dont know what they are talking about NOR CARE about their clients health

so Dylan my mother has been natural her entire life. she is in her 50's and has worked out for about 25 years 7 days a week and eats very clean. She is currently on hrt because at that age things start getting different clearly. She recently has been putting on weight from her hormones being out of whack from her doctor. I told her I could put her on ostarine or anavar @ 10-20mg per day. She feels she has platued greatly which she most likely has, she really wants to firm up and lose some additional weight for spring. My sister said she used to inject test and take var as well (not sure what all she did) and basically scared my mom from taking anything because she experienced increased hair thickness and virilzation. What would be your approach to this? I know in the video you mentioned to stick to var and sarms which is all I recommended to her. She is 5'4 roughly 130-135 pounds and quite low body fat (not sure on percentage for women since it varies) but no love handles, not much cellulite ect. Overall she is in great shape. I steared her away from clen/T3. So what is your recommendation to get her back on track? Will these mess with her hrt? Should she come off ect....Her doc would have no info/idea what anavar is as well. Any input would be very helpul, thanks brother

so Dylan my mother has been natural her entire life. she is in her 50's and has worked out for about 25 years 7 days a week and eats very clean. She is currently on hrt because at that age things start getting different clearly. She recently has been putting on weight from her hormones being out of whack from her doctor. I told her I could put her on ostarine or anavar @ 10-20mg per day. She feels she has platued greatly which she most likely has, she really wants to firm up and lose some additional weight for spring. My sister said she used to inject test and take var as well (not sure what all she did) and basically scared my mom from taking anything because she experienced increased hair thickness and virilzation. What would be your approach to this? I know in the video you mentioned to stick to var and sarms which is all I recommended to her. She is 5'4 roughly 130-135 pounds and quite low body fat (not sure on percentage for women since it varies) but no love handles, not much cellulite ect. Overall she is in great shape. I steared her away from clen/T3. So what is your recommendation to get her back on track? Will these mess with her hrt? Should she come off ect....Her doc would have no info/idea what anavar is as well. Any input would be very helpul, thanks brother
i would not put a 50 year old woman on any steroid bro, fuck no... sarms would be perfect for her but NOT steroids... the triple stack would be PERFECT...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom