napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Adrenaline Rush Standard and Promise to Everyone

imported_admin

Adrenaline Rush prides itself on accuracy and truth. We have the intrinsic standard set to provide nothing but the truth. All experiences and posts will be accepted. Reviews will be accurate as they are posted unless there is clear sabotage going on. That is also intolerable. TRUTH is what we seek and TRUTH is what will be provided. This is a place of value where health and longevity come first. We provide real information and we provide the best sponsors. All sponsors are screened before they are even considered to be here. We provide the best in everything we do. There is a new standard and expectation being set, and that is what Adrenaline Rush is all about. We welcome everyone and we have the vision of nothing but constant growth and change. The change is that everyone can speak freely and learn in real time. We are here to provide the very best and will continue to grow on a daily basis. YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND THE BEST IS WHAT YOU WILL GET. Adrenaline Rush is here... The wait for the truth is over... Come and be a part of the new standard. Adrenaline Rush... Can you feel it??

Re: RE: The Adrenaline Rush Standard and Promise to Everyone

Admin said:
Adrenaline Rush prides itself on accuracy and truth. We have the intrinsic standard set to provide nothing but the truth. All experiences and posts will be accepted. Reviews will be accurate as they are posted unless there is clear sabotage going on. That is also intolerable. TRUTH is what we seek and TRUTH is what will be provided. This is a place of value where health and longevity come first. We provide real information and we provide the best sponsors. All sponsors are screened before they are even considered to be here. We provide the best in everything we do. There is a new standard and expectation being set, and that is what Adrenaline Rush is all about. We welcome everyone and we have the vision of nothing but constant growth and change. The change is that everyone can speak freely and learn in real time. We are here to provide the very best and will continue to grow on a daily basis. YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND THE BEST IS WHAT YOU WILL GET. Adrenaline Rush is here... The wait for the truth is over... Come and be a part of the new standard. Adrenaline Rush... Can you feel it??
^This is what's its all about here at adrenaline rush!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One of the most honest and realist place I've ever been a part of, can't say enough good things of the sponsors and people I've met in this place... loving it!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

I just gotta say that so far I am thoroughly impressed w adrenaline rush forums. This is what I have observed so far- good info from good people, no motives(at least I'm pretty sure), and that sources are not getting the g2g unless they have been tried n tested. The one area I personally need to look into is the sponsors- I personally have not used or heard much feedback on their gear- so I will def be giving them a try in the near future. But I must say, this forum would tank very quickly if the sponsors had sub par gear- therefore I feel they must be very good companies. I am looking forward to giving them a try and logging some feedback. Thanks for the positive experience I am having so far

Ive been on other boards that promote simialr promises to the members only to have them break it in as little as 2 months time.

So far, the integrity of ar has been outstanding. So id like to say "Thank you" to Dylan and the staff here for upholding a great place.

Well done so far.

JM750 said:
Ive been on other boards that promote simialr promises to the members only to have them break it in as little as 2 months time.

So far, the integrity of ar has been outstanding. So id like to say "Thank you" to Dylan and the staff here for upholding a great place.

Well done so far.

You have something brown on the end of your nose there JM. :lol:

But yes, I know what you're talking about and it's much better here. I don't feel like I'm being ruled over by someone with a Napoleon complex. Thank you for providing us with this place to get together. It means a lot.
S.S.

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:

Well done so far.

But yes, I know what you're talking about and it's much better here. I don't feel like I'm being ruled over by someone with a Napoleon complex. Thank you for providing us with this place to get together. It means a lot.
S.S.

No brown in my nose. Lol. Dylan knows im kewl!!

But yea i kno what you are talking abot with the complex dicks

Re: RE: Re: The Adrenaline Rush Standard and Promise to Everyone

JM750 said:

Well done so far.
Thanks for the kind words JM. That means a lot coming from you, and we hold your opinion very highly.

JM750 said:

Well done so far.

I appreciate that man, truly... Trust me when I tell you, nothing will change except for things will only get better... In actuality, keeping that promise is quite easy for all of us... Why? well, it's because it's who we actually are as people... so it makes it easy to keep that promise... I just want to have continuous growth in numbers and as a family in general... that's what is most important... to spread the good word like it is supposed to be and to make sure everyone is taking care of the right way

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:

Well done so far.

S.S.

You are more than welcome... you won't ever have to worry about that again as long as you stay here and i have a feeling your in for the long haul and we truly hope that you are!

i AM LOVING THIS FORUM. I HAVE NEVER JOINED THE OTHERS CAUSE BROWSING U SEE NOTHING BUT HATE AN BAD INFO,FALSE CRAP. EVERYONE HERE IS FLIPPING SWEET AND KIND. TOTALY DIGGING IT.

Re: RE: Re: The Adrenaline Rush Standard and Promise to Everyone

hRDGAINZ20 said:
i AM LOVING THIS FORUM. I HAVE NEVER JOINED THE OTHERS CAUSE BROWSING U SEE NOTHING BUT HATE AN BAD INFO,FALSE CRAP. EVERYONE HERE IS FLIPPING SWEET AND KIND. TOTALY DIGGING IT.
That's awesome man. This is exactly what we're going for here at AR. Why don't you go over to the new member section and introduce yourself.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

hRDGAINZ20 said:

WELCOME HOME BROTHER! I love hearing this type of comment and this is exactly what I desire to share with everyone... I am thrilled to hear about your experience... Anything you need at any time, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom